How to cope with both online and offline jobs

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The world is changing. Jobs that used to be physical are now being done remotely, and it's important to be able to work in both online and offline worlds. Here are some tips for how you can better juggle both online and offline jobs:

1. Use technology to streamline your workflow. There are many tools available that can help you manage your time, especially when working on multiple projects at once. For example, if you're working on two different projects, one of which requires a lot of research and writing, use the tool Slack or similar to keep all of your email conversations in one place so that it's easier for you to get back on track after taking a break. This will also help keep track of who needs what from whom so that no one gets left out or forgotten about.

2. Take advantage of social media and other platforms where people share resources like YouTube channels or LinkedIn groups where people can give each other advice or connect over common interests. These platforms have communities that are dedicated to helping people learn new skills or find new jobs through sharing information about what works best for different types of businesses or industries (for example, if you want an accounting job, find someone who has had success in accounting job to relate with).

Cosmasaor

I agree with this topic and the strategy highlighted. Online workers are even earning more than some offline workers. There are Some jobs you do online and you get paid immediately with a good pay. Taking advantage of this modern Technology and style of earning is what we should not hesitate to do.

King bell

VIP Contributor
It's no secret that many of us are juggling both online and offline jobs these days. And, it can be tough to keep up with everything. Here are a few tips to help you cope with both online and offline jobs:

1. Make a schedule and stick to it.

One of the best ways to stay on top of both online and offline jobs is to make a schedule and stick to it. This way, you'll know exactly what needs to be done and when.

2. Set priorities.

With a lot on your plate, it's important to set priorities. That way, you can focus on the most important tasks first.

3. Take breaks.

Don't try to do everything at once. You'll just end up feeling overwhelmed. Instead, take breaks throughout the day. This will help you stay focused and prevent burnout.

4. Ask for help.

If you're feeling overwhelmed, don't hesitate to ask for help. Whether it's from a coworker, friend, or family member, there's no shame in admitting that you need a little assistance.

5. Stay organized.

Last but not least, stay organized. This will make it much easier to keep track of both online and offline job responsibilities.

juggling both online and offline jobs can be challenging, but it's definitely doable. By following these tips, you'll be on your way to managing both like a pro.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Juggling both online and offline jobs need planning. infact, we all know that you don't plan your life to succeed, you are already failing. So to get it right you should start with planning and scheduling your time appropriately for the jobs

I know that remote jobs most times don't have definite time like offline jobs that want is expected to resume at a particular time. So if one can is to put more focused on the offline job. Get to the office early and start the day work. Then in-between the job whenever the time permit you can do a little of the online job then you continue that way for a period of time to be used to it

Better still you can leave your online job for the evenings when you have rested and have little time to do your online job. Doing both online and offline at the same time is possible.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Depends on the type of offline business you are doing that will determine how easily you can cope with your online business. Personally I don't really have much offline business to do.

I have many different online business I am doing to generate profit , I am now a graphic designer and also make money offline from my skill.

All these ones I am doing are something that gives me enough time to concentrate in so many things that could possibly generate me some money.

Most people that have stressful offline business such as getting employed in a busy organisation , going to work by 8:00 and coming back by 7:00 or 6:00 May not really have time to be attending to Most online business because they will be exhausted by that time except you will choose to do it at night which is always an important moment for sleep . .

Etini

Valued Contributor
The thing that makes is humans us the ability to be rational and strike a balance between two competing interests. I work offline, run a business and I also work online. How do I cole with all these? I the to structure myself and set out priorities for every facet of my endeavor.

Offline job is non negotiable. They take up a greater part of the day. In between, I am using the phone to do small things online. It would go a long way to assist you in meeting up with your targets. Then, when I close from my offline work, I start fully on online hustle. I use my first there hours in the first platform and then move to the next online source of income. And run around it for like 3 hours too. Then the third source of online hustle. I don't commit much to it.