How to convert the bad economy to a means to earn money

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you are from nigeria. You will understand quite alright that the Nigerian economy is a definition of a bad one. This is very disheartening though because a lot of people are finding it hard to survive, you would not believe it if I told you what some people are doing just to make sure they live, it is very unspeakable, all this is actually the fault of the government, but I believe in the saying that says “One can make good out of bad sometimes” this is true, maybe not, in some cases. I can boldly tell you that some people are making tons of millions from this current situation of nigeria. Do you believe that some people do make money from scarcity of fuel, Do you know that the poor state of Nigerian education is why people are making good income from private schools, in terms of inflation in price of food, people are actually making good money from it. They get to store the food when the price is still low and when it gets inflated, they will start selling it with the high price. My point is, people are making good money from the poor situation all it requires is just to think smart and sometime it demands capital.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I can really relate to what you said, our economy is really in shambles and it's a shadow of what it used to be, but anyways.

Nigeria is churning out millionaires in droves, it's like a situation in the jungle where the not so smart ones are being eliminated by the smart ones.

One of the things I'll add is save all your money in dollars it might be crypto's USDT or a dom account, because sooner or later inflation is going to catch up big time with the naira.

And also devise way to earn yourself an income online to avoid competing for the scarce resources and jobs.