How to Collect NFT and Profit By Selling on NFT Marketplace

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can create NFT and sell through NFT marketplaces, or play NFT games to collect NFT and sell through NFT marketplaces. You can collect NFT by playing the following blockchain based games.

League of Kingdoms: You play to win a land, which is n NFT in the game that you can collect. This game draws similarities with Decentraland or the sandbox. The game rewards user daily with DAI stable coin. You can collect in-game resources. You can mine these resources and trade in open marketplaces like opensea. The cost of playing this game is absolutely nothing

Zed Run: Zed Run is a horse racing game based on the blockchain technology. You own a horse, race your horse, and then earn money. These horses are actually NFT.

The Six Dragons: The open world role playing game is similar to Skyrim. This game is available on Playstation 5. You can play to earn NFT that you can sell o NFT marketplaces.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know a couple of NFT games, for instance, I know Axie Infinity, The Sandbox, REVV Racing, cryptofights, Decentraland (however, I am not sure if Decentraaland can be labeled as NFT game, it is rather defined s a metverse). However, I never heard of League of KIngdoms, Zed Run, and The Six Dragons. Based on what I have read here, I am interested in playing League of Kingdoms because s mentioned here I can earn daily rewards in DAI. However, the post does not mention what we need to do in order to become eligible for daily rewards. Zed Run also sounds very interesting. I recently checked this game on youtube and the trailer was very interesting. The name The Six Dragons suggest that this game is all about Dungeons and Dragons. If that's true, it surely is an interesting game. I would like to test this game as well. However, my only question is whether we have to invest money to start playing these games. a lot of NFT games are not free to play games, you need to buy NFT or Tokens before you can start playing the game, for instance, you need to buy Axie to ply Axie infinity.