How to Choose From the Forex Signal Providers?

aliasoblomov

There are many parameters on how to choose the best Forex signals and providers. but I can't find any broker that suits my needs. Can anyone define me what are the most important parameters?

Different people usually have different understanding about forex and financial markets . In general I am not somebody who is against subscribing for signal list provided that the person who is going to be doing so is somebody that has a lot of knowledge. But then it is important that you should not just give somebody your money and your trust blindly as you should also go through the process of education in order to know exactly the kind of decisions that you can be responsible for.

When looking for a signal list the first and most important thing is the person's trading strategy. Anybody who is promising to flip $100 to 10000 dollars in a week is probably just after your money because that is nearly impossible in the forex market.

You should also look out for people who are willing to teach you their strategy because trading in supposed to be a group work and it is very easy to become successful that way .

Lastly you should always consider their track record. For example somebody who has less than 50% win rate in the past one year is definitely somebody that you will not want to earn trust your money to .