How to best convince people to patronize a business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
One of the big problems that majority of business organisations absolutely face today is the problem of letting members of the public to be aware of what their business is actually being established to satisfy and to make comfortable the needs and wants of members of the public . Majority of business organisations have always been suffering problem like this and sometimes they do not even know how to resolve matters like this but in this thread there are so many ways that I will mention that an individual or a business owner can efficiently and effectively let members of the public and onlookers to be aware of what is business definitely have to render for sale in the environment . First and foremost you can issue out flyers to passerbys that is individuals going to and fro . Secondly you could organise a commercial crusade in the business organisation possibly during the initial stage of establishing the business and possibly invite members of the public to join in the crusade . In this way you are making them to feel at home and you are also taking your time to get acquainted to what they like and dislike so as to know what to sell and not to sell in your business .

These are various ways that you can get their attention but in order to keep their attention and to win their loyalty and trust as well you must also endeavour to render and sell the right quality and quantity goods and services .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During the initial stage of establishing of implementing a particular business idea the business owner of the business manager of the established of implementing business usually have in mind a vision of some targeted audience in which he or she totally specifies in satisfying and making comfortable their needs and wants so that his business can totally make profit and income . Basically what I'm trying to say is that the inability or business owner to satisfy his targeted audience for whom his business was established for totally means that he or she would not make profit as expected and as planned .

Business organisations today face the problem of drawing the attention of members of the public and majority of them even go extra further to issue gift to each individual or member of the public that patronise is them . It is totally thankful and commendable to the internet making it possible for individuals to reach potential customers and clients in different regions and countries of the world and that at some point is considered to be very beneficial to the existence of majority of businesses today . A business cannot survive and prosper without the existence of customers and clients and in order to make sure that you have enough customers and client you must win their interest and loyalty .

niche

Verified member
Many people require some products or services daily and are looking for reliable suppliers at a reasonable cost. If they can find some other supplier, they will definitely try , so advertising or marketing to increase awareness is important.

Mango9

Letting people know about your business is very important it's literally like the starting point of selling your goods and you can you can let people know about your business maybe by social media or by giving discount or even by promo, but I'll advise one to use social media as a way of letting people know about their business

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Remember, you don't force people believing in what your business can offer. It should happen or occur automatically and customers locating your business center based on quality marketing. Their are avenues we can explore and create awareness for our newly start up business or business enterprise that is yet to boom in terms of sales. Social media marketing have taken place over offline media marketing. I can't fancy my hands going to newspaper companies for sponsorship contents or radio station for a chance to loud my company when I can reach out to multitude through Facebook campaign, twitter campaign or through Google campaign and save time, money and effort.