How To Become Naturally Immune To Covid-19 Infection?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The Covid-19 virus is a kind of virus that definitely needs no introduction at all. All the people in the world know about this virus and even many children knew about it. It is quite strange that only a couple of years ago, many people did not even had any idea that any such kind of virus will take over the world. In fact, Covid-19 never existed in the first place at that time. When the Covid-19 virus came in this world, it caused many controversies and confusion as well. Many people had no idea about what this virus could do and even many health officials had no idea how to get it treated.

The Covid-19 virus took so many lives and many people got ill and some even probably suffered from permanent health damage as a result of this virus. When the vaccines were developed, many people became reluctant to get vaccinated and we can understand that. However, despite vaccines being available in many countries, many people were still getting infected. I am sure that there must be a way to make yourself immune to this disease in some sort of natural way because even when vaccines were not invented, many people were recovering from this disease.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am confused with the term vaccine now. From what I learned in school vaccine means an immunity against a particular disease. In my grade school days we were given a vaccine against chicken pox. Those kids who have vaccine are already immune and they will never be infected with chicken post (there's also the vaccine for small pox). There were other vaccines given to us but I don't remember all of them.

With the covid vaccine it makes me wonder why a person who is given a vaccine is still required to wear the face mask and to observe social distancing. It is insane because we already have the virus in our body and our immunity system should have been equipped to handle the attack of the covid virus. But there are many cases that a vaccinated person was infected by covid. That means the vaccine is not really a vaccine at all.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
COVID-19 truly hit the world unaware and so many people got confused and many still are. The effects it had on people and every other form of livelihood on earth are so many. Some people and countries have recovered while others have not. Many are still mourning their loved one who lost their lives to this pandemic.

It is hard to tell how to stay immune to this disease. Especially now that even vaccinated people are getting infected by the virus. Woe is to those people who had preexisting conditions. They seem to be the most affected by the fatal consequences of this virus.

One thing that most people have learnt from this pandemic period is the goodness of living a healthy life. You know; exercising, eating healthy meals and everything else that makes your body's immune system stronger. That way, when such diseases come up, their effects won't be so fatal for you.