How To Become A Real Estate Agent As A Beginner?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have always been interested in the field of real estate agent. There is a big misconception that only professional real estate agents could actually become a real estate agent. This is not true at all. I have seen many rich people acting as a real estate agent and earn huge commissions when they think that a deal is profitable. Always note that a successful businessman thinks about the profit, he does not care about the nature of businesses. I am NOT saying that people should get involved in some sort of illegal businesses, but what I am saying is that you must get into legal businesses if you think that it is your cup of tea.

There are many people who intend to become a real estate agent and they just enter into the field. being a real estate agent is not a bed of roses in any place. You need to deal with many technical aspects and even legal problems associated with properties. you must also be an expert when it comes to analyzing the legal status of documents and see if documentation of any property is proper. So, what suggestions could you give to a person who wants to become a beginner real estate agent?

anil02

Verified member
Real estate agent work is nice work. In these day price of property is much high. In my area real state agents are charging 1% commission both from seller an buyer. If some one wants to do this job than it is better to join any real estate agent. Reputation of agent play important role in success of this work.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Being a real estate agent, you will have to be smart and be a good marketer, I can say that I learned this quite alright from the agents in nigeria. In all seriousness, they have made this job seem like it is what everyone can do without even trying to gather enough knowledge about it before they venture into it. In the southwest area of the country, I noticed that the population of real estate managers are increasing day by day because they are starting to see it as one of those jobs where you can make some fast and easy money from. I would not say that it is a lie but I can also say that it is a case of easier saying than done.

Kendy

Verified member
As a beginner, in becoming a real estate agent, all you need to do is, show interest in the business line. First of all, you need what it involves to become an agent by inquiring from those who are already rooted in the business line. Also, you will need to register or partner with a real estate company where could always shield your interest incase of unforseen circumstances. Agents involved in real estate business is now looming each passing day because of the profits which is attached to it. The agent job is very profitable although some of them go all out just to exploit unsuspecting buyers. These agents get nothing less than 10% of the total property of any investment made, be it land purchase, house purchase or renting of houses and shops as the case may be. Even when it comes to inspecting a property, there is a fee attached before you can have access to the property, notwithstanding whether you will purchase it at the end of the day or not. In my region, most agents are not registered or trained professionally but they are making it big as some even set up little offices for easy access from clients.

Daniel king

Real estate agent work is nice work. In these day price of property is much high. In my area real state agents are charging 1% commission both from seller an buyer. If some one wants to do this job than it is better to join any real estate agent. Reputation of agent play important role in success of this work.There are many people who intend to become a real estate agent and they just enter into the field. being a real estate agent is not a bed of roses in any place. You need to deal with many technical aspects and even legal problems associated with properties. you must also be an expert when it comes to analyzing the legal status of documents and see if documentation of any property is proper. So, what suggestions could you give to a person who wants to become a beginner real estate agent?

anil02

Verified member
No doubt some one can start job of real state agent without investment. But it some what a techniqual work. If some one want to be a real state agent than they must have knowledge of new colonies of city and some knowledge of law of state or country for the real state. I read many time about fraud in this work. With real state some one can also do to let service work

Ramolak19

Verified member
Nevertheless, there are numerous steps. In order to become a novice real estate agent, you must find out about and finish the prerequisite courses in your state, pass the real estate exam, and obtain a licensed broker's sponsorship. Become a member of associations for professionals, go to networking functions, and use social media to expand your clientele. To thrive in the industry, get experience by learning from seasoned agents, improving your communication abilities, and being acquainted with the regional real estate market.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
First check with the government agency that governs real estate agency to see if you need to fulfill certain criteria such as having minimum educational qualification, getting certain type of training, or certification, getting license, etc. Once you meet the criteria and do necessary documentation, you can start as a real estate agent. You can either work independently, or work through an agency. As an agent, you need marketing skills, if you can sell even just a couple of properties in a year, you will earn enough money for entire year