How To Become A Forest Ranger In The United States?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A forest ranger is a kind of governmental officer in the United States who seem to take care of forests and he is the person who manages forest under the supervision of the government. There are many different kinds of responsibilities of a forest offer. Some of them include maintaining the area of the forest, finding missing people in the forest, taking care of the natural resources found in the forests in the country, and supervising the workers who work in the forest. I am not sure what kind of qualification you need to have in order to become a forest officer, but as far as I have read, you might need a degree related to the study of nature and this might also include botany.

Some sources suggest, you may also need to study geography or geology. You must have some experience working in forest as well and you must have great knowledge about the environment of the forest. There are many forestry departments in the United States that offer such kind of jobs in this field. I think you may apply for one such job online. Apart from that, what are some of the ways to become a qualified forest officer in the United States?