How to become a blogger

D

Deleted member 13140

Am not going to walkthrough the deep parts of becoming a blogger, just the mindset part.
All I'll just make empathise on is that blogging, 70% is for those of us that love writing.

it's really easy to become a blogger, not too difficult, if you want it to be and also not too complicated if you want it to be. It's just up to you that's the point.

First you need to be passionate about it.
secondly Not that am trying to bring in some negative flow, in as much as I believe you can make money right off the first month, but don't get your hopes up on that, I will say that dream is for those who are 100% serious and committed. So don't expect quick money, because if you do and it ends up not happening you could join the crowd of Blogging is a scam.

Third and most important - DO NOT RELENT, For blogging is a marathon, not a sprint

Once you have that sticked into your brain then you can go ahead and -

1. Pick a topic/niche (what your site will be about. What you will write about)
  2. Buy your niche related domain name e.g niche = fashion, domain name = fashionden (either . Com or another it all works)
  3. Buy a hosting
  4. Set up your WordPress site
  5. Do more research on your blog niche/ which is also like keyword research
  6. Publish your first article, for better purposes like it be above 1000+ Words
  7. Spread the word out there
  8. Continue writing
  9. Apply for monetization
  10. Add affiliate links
  11. Get lucky on adsense
  12. Then your earnings will start counting.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Do you have a blog? How long have you been blogging? Do you earn from your blog? I am asking these questions because you talk about blogging and I would like to know if you are actually a blogger and talking about blogging based on your own experience. I have been blogging since 2 years and I make quite good amount from sponsored posts.

S

Skhseven

Am not going to walkthrough the deep parts of becoming a blogger, just the mindset part.
All I'll just make empathise on is that blogging, 70% is for those of us that love writing.

it's really easy to become a blogger, not too difficult, if you want it to be and also not too complicated if you want it to be. It's just up to you that's the point.

First you need to be passionate about it.
secondly Not that am trying to bring in some negative flow, in as much as I believe you can make money right off the first month, but don't get your hopes up on that, I will say that dream is for those who are 100% serious and committed. So don't expect quick money, because if you do and it ends up not happening you could join the crowd of Blogging is a scam.

Third and most important - DO NOT RELENT, For blogging is a marathon, not a sprint

Once you have that sticked into your brain then you can go ahead and -

1. Pick a topic/niche (what your site will be about. What you will write about)
  2. Buy your niche related domain name e.g niche = fashion, domain name = fashionden (either . Com or another it all works)
  3. Buy a hosting
  4. Set up your WordPress site
  5. Do more research on your blog niche/ which is also like keyword research
  6. Publish your first article, for better purposes like it be above 1000+ Words
  7. Spread the word out there
  8. Continue writing
  9. Apply for monetization
  10. Add affiliate links
  11. Get lucky on adsense
  12. Then your earnings will start counting.
Thanks you so much, this really gonna help me !!!!

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is easier said than done. I spent just about $400 to build my first website. I spent money on content development, domain, and hosting. It took me more than a year to recover my investment. Becoming a blogger can be easy but earning from a blog is very difficult. I was able to earn from my blog because I paid a lot of money for SEO articles.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Niche selection is very important if you want to succeed in your blogging journey. The niche you are going to select most be more competitive one if you want to succeed fast. I have seen someone establishing a Blog in sewing machine niche and generate lots of traffic within first 12 months.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is quite not an easy venture because sometimes you can create good content but you will not be able to make any money from it. A lot of people who venture into blogging actually do not know how to write and they hire experts from freelancing platforms to do the work for them. In some cases, they definitely succeed.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am going to advise a new blog owner to keep posting content consistently on the blog for the first three months. Of course you need to install google analytics in your blog if you are using wordpress it will be much easier to track the behaviour and the traffic. This will give you the knowledge of what works in everything you have been doing.