How to be more successful in the new year

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some of us might have faces a lot of challenges from January of last year till December with no achievement . some of these challenges is what makes us who we are , it gives us experience and also leaves some memories in our soul ...we are into the new year and we don't have to look back on pass failures we have to face the future. As a result I have brought to you things you can do to have a productive and progressive New Year

1) BE SERIOUS WITH YOUR LIFE :

Being seriously with our life does not really mean that we shouldn't do things we enjoy most, but it is really necessary for us to dedicate our time to engage in productive activities, you have to make plans and preparation, write down your achievement plan and follow it up accordingly , discipline is also very important as it necessary to help you achieve all your dreams.

2) SAVE MONEY AND INVEST: Saving is important in the life of individual who have a potential goal of succeeding. with Proper and good saving plan you may be able to start up your dream business, you can also invest in profitable assets such as real estate, cryptocurrency or other things you believe will be profitable in the future.. Without saving achieving all this will be impossible.

3) HAVE MORE THAN ONE SOURCE OF INCOME:

To be more productive and successful in the New Year it is very important to have a plan to start up a business or learn a skill that can bring extra income.. Depending on one source of income is not a nice idea most especially in a country with bad economy. When you have more than one source of income you will be more productive which makes every plans and achievement easier.

4) UPGRADE YOUR SKILL AND SEEK KNOWLEDGE:

The world is changing and obviously we also have to change with it, failure to do so might result in being left behind.. if you are a programmer be updated about new development in your field, are you are graphic designer ? Learn and understand every aspect of graphic design.. Doing this might put you at higher chance of earning compared to people who do not want to upgrade themselves to the modern changes in their area of business.

Conclusion. Work hard and smart, we are so keen to see ourself becoming successful in the new year.cheers !.

This is the best gift for the new year. Before we start this year's journey. I think we need to access ourselves to really study our strength and weakness in the last year. This will give us clear picture of where to put much strength on and which area we should do without. Though I won't really support saving except for investment as you said. While investing, we should really know more about the platforms that we want to invest on to avoid being scammed.

The most important thing is number 4. You need to build knowledge and skills. I am a programmer, I build and design websites, apps and online stores. However, I would like to learn marketing so that I can market my services and make money as a programmer. I would also like to learn animation and video making because these are highly lucrative skills. If you want to really earn online, you need to spend time and money in learning skills. Even if you want to earn as a writer, you need to enroll for a course and develop your writing skills

Well said, to add to all that you have said, the key to be successful is to have a goal, you cannot be successful or plan to be one when you do not even have a set go or a point you want to reach or achieve. Have an open mind to learn, the learning process never ends, every failure, there is a lesson to learn, every success there is also a lesson to learn as well. The more you learn and put into practice what you have learnt, the more you improve yourself. Always be consistent as well, the road to succeed Is never easy