How to Avoid Being scammed

uforwealth

Verified member
Everybody is trying avoid been scammed but not everybody knows how to detect scammers and run away from them.
It could be frustrating when an employee has reach the threshold to withdraw his or her fund and find out the employer is not ready and willing to pay. In this write up I will show you how to prevent being scammed.

The following are what can assist in detecting scammers:

Before you work with any company or website,read the privacy policy.

Type the name of the website on Google
for reviews.

If it looks too good to believe , do not think twice. That is a sign that website owner will eventually shutdown the site without paying the workers

Try to find out about the details of the website owner, their names, phone number and address.

There are many other ways to detect scammers, these are several ways I can talk about here.

If you know of other ways, please do not hesitate to type them in the comment section.

arunima25

Verified member
Well, we all can take all precautions to avoid scammers, but still there is not a full proof method to be totally safe from them. Despite all precautions and safety steps one might fall for it. But still these measures can help us avoid them to some extent. Sadly, scammers are everywhere.
1. Don't fall for things that sound too good to be true. If there is a pay rate that sounds too good or some lucrative offers, you should smell something fishy there. Don't fall for them.
2. Reviews and payment proofs...This should be taken as second important measure. Forum platforms like BMF, FC and Trendri etc are good places to discuss these. Read the reviews and see the payment proofs to be assured that it's a genuine site and is legit.
3. Avoid paying something to earn better. Well, not all such sites that need some money from your side for investment or upgradation etc need not be scam. But it is better to stat away from them..
4. Stay updated and alert. As soon as you sense that something is going south augh the site, stop visiting it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there is a great variety of earning sites online and opportunities for everyone. However, we must be very careful because most sites are fake and we can easily get scammed. For this reason, it is very important to avoid being scammed by doing a very good search for every new site we come across and by asking the members of paid-to-post forums like Trendri to share their opinion and comments about a certain site. In this way, we can be safe.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It is true that there is a great variety of earning sites online and opportunities for everyone. However, we must be very careful because most sites are fake and we can easily get scammed. For this reason, it is very important to avoid being scammed by doing a very good search for every new site we come across and by asking the members of paid-to-post forums like Trendri to share their opinion and comments about a certain site. In this way, we can be safe.
It is true that most of sites are fake but the people class new sites in one category as there is a possibility that a new site is trusted but in another side people will say it is scam site and pass without giving the time to try it and this is something so bad because not giving a chance to a new site is something bad except if it is a pyramid scheme like HYIP program or investment for daily fixed earned percentage. But in another side, you could find a new PTC or even a new faucet site or survey platform that is trusted.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Being scammed in the past has made me very vigilant about online scammers. So I have trained myself to never trust a site before doing some research about it.

But first I must just see what I can observe before I even research. A site that gives promises that seem too good to be true, I avoid that completely. Then I also avoid sites that are not transparent, they need to tell you exactly how the are going to get money to pay you.

I then do further research by checking their reviews from trustworthy review sites and forums. Forums like Trendri and BMF are especially great because you genuine reviews from real people who have tried those sites.

allison001

Verified member

Hints to avoid being scammed​

1. Be wary of unsolicited phone calls, emails, or messages, especially those that ask for personal information or money.
  2. Do not click on links or download attachments from unknown sources.
  3. Be skeptical of any offer that seems too good to be true.
  4. Research a company or individual before doing business with them, and look for reviews or complaints.
  5. Never give out personal information such as your Social Security number, credit card number, or bank account information to someone you don't know.
  6. Keep your computer and mobile devices secure with updated antivirus software.
  7. Never wire money as a form of payment, as these methods are virtually untraceable.
  8. If you suspect you are a victim of a scam, contact the appropriate authorities, such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or your local police department.
  9. Also beware of this new site, any new site, before investing we should check how legit the site is by checking on trust pilot or Google playstore for positive reviews.

arunima25

Verified member
If you have stayed in online earnings for years, there is a high probability of you getting scammed at least once despite taking all the precautions. That should not be discouraging. In fact you should stay positive and take it as a learning experience. You will see that you would definitely gain the experience and get a natural hang of things. I have come up with few strategies for myself to avoid being scammed or having a less damage in case I fall in trap for it.
1. I don't keep my money getting accumulated in a site if I have still developed a full trust in it. I request for the payment as soon as I reach the withdrawal limit. Once I have that trust, I let my earnings accumulate and withdraw them at bigger amounts to save the PayPal fees.
2. Anything that looks too good to be true is not for me. They mostly are scams.
3. I refrain from any investment to earn.. But here, it's my personal choice. Some sites make you earn well if you pay for upgradation. This won't work for me as online earnings; d a side hustle and I don't have too much time to spend to get the benefits of the upgrade and optimise the earnings.
4. Leave the site as soon as you sense something fishy...a delay in payments, not much activities, no response or involvement from admin. These are alarming indicators of a site going South.

nedmoore811

You can avoid being scammed online by making sure you don't give out money to anyone you don't know in person. Scammers are at large with different tactics they use to come at innocent people. Some of them try to be in a relationship with you, some of them will tell you about fake investments, so long as they are getting you to send them money some way or another, their mission is being accomplished. Experts at revivefinances .net assist scam victims in tracing and recovering what they may have lost to scammers.