Avoid being ashamed of your business

Carpon

Valued Contributor
One of the things that stop a lot of people from making money is because they think a business they are into or are about to go into is not worth then and so they are ashamed of doing or taking part in it and don't want people to know that they are into such businesses.

This is a very huge distraction and I think no one should have a reason to be ashamed if he or she has money, so why be ashamed of something that can help you make the money?
Others do so because they think people who are close to them and love them will begin to get distanced from them because of their work but if you create that awareness in you and hold firm to it then you ain't going any further in life.
Let your business be your pride and that will even help you in making it known. Tell people about it and if possible publicise and post about it. That is a means of advertising and let those that won't like you fir that keep disliking you but never be ashamed of engaging in any business as far as it is legitimate and pays.

Heartstrings

You are right,I have also noticed this and to be it is unnecessarily,why would you be ashamed of what you do? What you can earn money from,will those people pay your bills for you? Will they feed you? If the answer is no,then I see no reason why someone will be ashamed of what they do. Truly,if what you are doing is legit and pay your bills,then do not care what people will say or think about you.

Infact someone might volunteer to help you expand your business and that's automatic more profits and income. I actually have someone who fits into this,he is practically ashamed of been a teacher because his level of education is far above it, he has no other option than to teach so as to be able to feed and other minor expenses. Be proud of what you do so far it's legit and pays your bills.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Very spot on, I see a lot of people around me especially graduates saying they can not do some certain jobs because they are below them or they are above earning some certain salary because they have a college degree but they are still the same people that will begging for money to buy airtime or tagging on every give away on twitter.

I think there you have to remove any shame if you want to make money, I have done a lot of menial jobs like construction work and stuffs and I never felt bad about it because you are better off putting in your energy to work than beg.

Ego is actually a good thing if you use it to raise your standard not using it to set standard that you haven't reach.

Sometimes you see them on social media writing epistle about their lives instead of going out and pouring out their frustration on making money.

Axis

Banned
It has always been emphasized and mentioned that a business isn't something that an individual can just wake up one day and decide to establish because establishing and implementing a successful business absolutely takes progress and steps. It is absolutely a good intention to establish a business but rushing to establish one can totally be devastating especially if we do not have the requisite authority and experience to actually do so. It is okay to have sufficient and adequate capital to backup your business establishment but you will need to understand that having sufficient and adequate capital isn't the key factor to establishing a successful business but qualification and creativity is.

To prevent being ashamed of your business, it is best for you to form and speculate your own business by yourself and for yourself. Majority of individuals establish businesses for themselves possibly because someone else advises them to do so, or because they see someone else establishing a kind of business and so they feel pressured to establish their same business for themselves. We need to understand that our capability and ability differs just as our faces differ, and so if we admire a particular business someone else have established, it is best to seek advice from him or her on how he or she was able to establish such a successful business. By doing so we get trained and experienced in such business line so as to be successful ourselves.