How painful and dangerous is Pile (Hemorrhoids)?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Some times whenever some one has Pile ( Hemorrhoids) people used to say that may be that person is eating some thing too sweet that do caused it .
I get to know more about it when I grow up and move closer to health workers then I get yo know that it not necessary that some one is eating sweet things.

piles or hemorrhoids are varicose veins of the anus or rectum, which feel like little lumps or balls. They may be painful , but are not dangerous. They frequently appear firing pregnancy and may go away afterwards.

- Certain bitter plant juices ( cactus) dabbed on hemorrhoids help help shrink them. So do hemorrhoids suppositories.

- Piles may be caused in part by constipation, it helps yo eat plenty of fruit or food with a lot of fiber, like cassava or bran.

- Very large hemorrhoids may require an operation.
Get medical advice.

if a hemorrhoid begins to bleed and does not stop, the bleeding can sometimes be controlled by removing the clot that is inside the swollen vein. Tweezers like these can be used after they have been sterilized by boiling.

CAUTION: Do not try to cut the whole hemorrhoid out. The person can bleed yo death.

what is your take about this?