How often do you worry about money?

How often do you worry about money?
This might be a tricky question. I most times don't about money. Overthinking Kills. The only time I get so worried about money is when something urgent is needed to be done. Things like paying bills, paying house rent, tuition fee etc. The best way to prevent over thinking/worrying about money is to reduce your spending habits and try to save up some cash. This I believe will help in making a better budget and make funds available when needed. This will prevent over thinking which can lead to various illnesses and health problems.

Please share your thoughts on this topic and tell us what makes you worry more about money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Human wants and needs are numerous , and on the other hand resources used in satisfying this human want and need are scare , but yet some of these most wanting needs or pressing wants of humans must be satisfied no matter what , example of pressing needs or wants human must satisfy includes : buying of food , payment of bills , subscribing phone resources , acquiring of essential asset , transport fare either to place of work or were so ever etc . These listed above are survival necessities to the existence of Man . Whatever the case may be these can only be satisfied with the use of money . Personally I will say that I worry about money almost everyday not everyday.

That is why in today's college of education , schools , and University etc . Economics is been taught so as to eight individuals of a particular community to understand how to allocate resources to be precise money to satisfy wants . Not everyone in today's world know how to prepare proper budget of wants or needs, the act of budgeting is so crucial in today's world because as individual we are prone to spend money lavishly so with budgeting we will be able to set aside money for saving , money for investing , and money for spending. So as not to worry about money every single day.

E

eldavis

I tend to worry about money alot recently, I have so many things I need to take care of, though the money comes in but not as fast as I would want it to.

Moni

Money? I worry about money every seconds. You see I only think about three things everyday,

1.How I will draw closer to my God is number one.

2. How I will love my neighbours everyday.

3. How to get money.

So I don't joke with my money at all and that's the reason I always hustle for it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes but not always especially when I am stressed and when I have a lot of financial burden on me that I have to settle , lolz that's when I will starts to be thinking of the best way to manage and raise money to settle them all. It is just recently that I have seen this is not always the best option because this will not really help you, the thinking might not really help you in any way but what I am doing now is that whenever I am stressed financially I'll just focus on how to make money because that's just the best way.

I have to write down all my plans and what I need money to do and after the plant has been written down, I focus on how to make money to sort it out one by one....such time may be available in our life but it's not something to be worried about because it will always be there it's just only for us to look for the best way to settle it that's all.

We should even count ourselves lucky to be able to raise money to settle all our problems because there are some people who are not even capable of doing it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When you are living in a country like mine you can not bought express worries about money, because you literally provide everything for yourself, starting with food, shelter, clothing, security, water, education, road, electricity, And the likes as the government of the contribute little or nothing to the betterment of the lives of her citizens.

In my country our educational systems is nothing to write home about as the government of the day is doing close to nothing about the welfare of the lecturers in the higher institutions and we have insistent strike in our higher institutions and students are left to suffering brain drain. The health sector is also nothing to write home about people has result to using local herbs, as even the doctors and nurses are leaving the country in droves to seek out more greener pastures outside the shores of the country.

Again on security the people has resulted to self help, there country is infected with unemployment hence some youths has resulted to doing all forms of corrupt practices in other to survive. There are killings here and there on a daily basis. And yet we have a government which is highly insensitivity to the situation of things. Inflation is another problem. So one cannot do but think of money all the time.

Wiserr

That's a nice question that you just asked, the truth is that uf you don't have money you will always wory about it and if you are not that careful it will even leads you to take something that's not yours.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As an upcoming creative and a young adults i usually worry about money a lot . This particular side of the world there are not too many things that you can be able to rely on the government especially when it comes to basic survival and as such you have to struggle with and already crippled economy before you can be able to make a living . This actually get me to be very worried especially when the things that I am trying to put in place is not coming together or I think that I am not actually putting too much work .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't give myself too much worried about money for some couple of reasons. First I tried to stay within the reach of my financial muscle. I cut my coat according to the material I don't go overboard when it comes to spending. I create a budget and track how I am spending money.

Beside that I tried to create multiple streams of income for myself. As a result of this I don't rely much on my salary. My major aim is to have lot of multiple streams of income that will bring in more money than my expense.

I studied majority of the richest people in this world and I discover that lot of them have multiple streams of income. As a result I tried to adapt the same thing to myself.

I have a dream of creating different business and lot of investment so that I will never be worried about money. I want to be financially free and have a lot of money to support my courses and to help the people in needy.

I see a lot of people struggling financially when they depend on a single source of income. The economic situation of the world now does not require one to rely on a single source of income anymore.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have reached a stage in my life where I am not bothered anymore especially because of financial issue. It is not possible for someone not to have financial challenges to meet up with some demands and to satisfy one's needs and desire, but what will being worry bring to the table?

I do ask myself the reason why I need to be worry. If the situation is within my capacity, then I will solve it and forget about being worried and if it is beyond me, I will leave it to God and move on with my life without any worry.

However, I do put some measures in place to ensure that I won't be troubled because of money. Most time, I do have multiple choices where money will be coming. This will ensure that I am well prepared for the situation as there will be much for me in any situation.

As well, I don't always do more than my capacity. I do what I can afford alone. No matter how much I need something, if I don't have the means, I don't go for it. I prefer to wait till I am financially ready for it to obtaining loans or even put myself on unnecessary worrying.