How often do you take personal loans?

Activator230822

Verified member
So in my country, there is an increasingly popularity on the rates at which the people are taking different types of loans.
First and foremost the loans plays a very vital role on the improving the living standards of the people of only they were we'll handled.

For me l would take loans for the personal uses and repay back through my salary that l earn from the company that l am working with.
Therefore l normally take the personal loans when l need to accomplish a certain purpose in my life like building the person house, taking children to higher learning institutions.

Personal loans are not to be depended on. There should be some other instances to rely on in order to get money to do whatever we may want to do rather depending solely on loans to get things done. In fact, it is better to have loans taken occasionally and not often.

There are different alternatives to taking loans which may include working harder or combining works to augment the money that we are making. This will allow us to have more money for ourselves.

There are as well a plea for salary increment by workers. This will give them access to more money for their personal use.

I take personal loans so often too, I regret that I take them for personal use. I know that is not the right way to do it, cause if you take a loan, it should be for a business that will give you profit that you can use to pay back the loan. Unfortunately, I have never taken a loan for business and that is why I struggle to pay back.

Right now, I am planning on learning to invest money and make it grow so that I can pay off the loans I have then earn an extra income that will at least keep me off of loans and keep me stable financially.