How Often Do You Monitor The Traffic Of Your Blog?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blog traffic is considered as life blood of the blog. This is because if there is no one visiting your blog, then there is no way, you could make money in there. This is why many SEO professionals and experts have been emphasizing on the value of traffic. There comes a time when many blogs become luckily successful for many kinds of bloggers. During the initial days of blogging, people usually pay a lots of attention to traffic. However, by the passage of time, the blog gains so much traffic that many bloggers no longer put much effort when it comes to monitoring the traffic of the blog and I believe that this can be a big mistake. So, being a successful website creator or a blogger, do you still monitor the traffic of your blog? How often do you monitor the traffic of your blog?

I don't have a blog, but i write on medium, and i should say i use to monitor it a lot, like really a lot, till i decided i wouldn't and shouldn't be doing that, because it gets my hope so up that i wrote a very unique article and then i find out, it only got like 2 claps. my highest has been 26, so far so good

When I started my blog newly I was observing the traffic situation up to multiple times in a day. Right now I just check the traffic that I am having at least once in 3 days. I also ensure to do my analytics observation every weekend.

I use Google Analytics plugins on my wordpress site. The plugin shows the traffic stat on my website. I can see my website traffic without leaving my website. For in-depth analysis, I might visit Google Analytics, but brief stat on traffic I do not have to leave my website. I see my traffic stat every time visit my website dshboard.