How much money have you earn and Whitdraw on Trendri forum

Finger Geek

Verified member
I got to know Trendri forum early this here from one of the paid to forum websites, forumcoin. Forumcoin and beermoneyforum are the only two legit paid to forum websites that I work on before I knew Trendri forum.
I don't enjoy either of the two forum. Since I joined Trendri I stopped using the two forum. I stopped forumcoin because there earnings is low. And I stopped beermoneyforum because it banned me for I don't know the reason.

Now that I use Trendri. I have gotten no problem with them. I earn on every post. And I more reason I like this forum is that they pay directly to my bank account.

I have not been constant on the forum because I have other things that I am doing. I have earned more than $10 from the forum and I have received many payout two times now. I received my second payment this week Sunday, that is start of the week.

How much have you earned here on Trendri forum and how much have you withdrawn?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I've not really earn much from trendri. I think that's because I get cold feet whenever I'm coming to this site but I still come nevertheless. I've only earned $9 and that is I've only withdraw twice. First $5 and second $4. But I'm happy because I get paid whenever I request for my money and I'm always welcome whenever I come back

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I have made about $12 from this particular website. it has been a very smooth journey with this particular website and I can say that it is one of the best PtP platforms on the internet. the main reason I am not too active on this particular website is because I have other things I am doing and I am also studying so time is not really by my side.