How Much Money Does A Deliveryman Earn Per Month?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A deliveryman is a person who delivers food, items, parcels, etc to the right people. Being a deliveryman is one of the hardest jobs because they are the ones who roam here and there on motorcycles around the city. I live in a crowded city and here many people are working as deliverymen. There are many challenges a deliveryman faces. For example, it is really hard to ride a motorcycle in an over-populated city. Moreover, I live in a huge city, so deliveryman should need to travel really long distances and they also need to find the right place to deliver the parcel.

This leads to fatigue and the deliveryman has no choice but to work. The salary of a deliveryman is not so much high in my country. They earn around $100 to $200 and it also depends on the bushiness that hires such kind of deliverymen. The jobs of a deliveryman is always available in my city because there is a huge demand of home delivery business and home delivery businesses are always looking for people who are willing to work as deliverymen. What is the salary of a deliveryman in your city? Have you ever worked as a deliveryman?

Caramelle

The rapid growth of the online shopping industry has been the main driver in the popularity of the delivery business. Nowadays, drivers have many options when it comes to job opportunities as delivery workers. Several franchises have been established to organize the delivery for different types of businesses. The professional driver's license has become a very profitable tool for a lot of people. Some public utility drivers have shifted to delivery jobs and are earning much better.

One of my relatives is affiliated with a drivers' group that has been serving the delivery needs of one of the biggest e-commerce businesses in my country. He earns an average of $25 per day for a few hours of work delivering parcels to people in his area. However, he needed to invest in a small vehicle which cost him around $3,000 three years ago. The vehicle was quite useful for delivering large numbers of items and was fuel-efficient. Other delivery jobs would usually require at least a motorcycle. A few companies allow the use of bicycles. Nowadays, delivery jobs are no longer exclusive to men. Some women are also finding the job lucrative and relatively easy. Also, it's common for delivery workers to work in tandem. My relative, for example, works with his wife so they can finish the job in a half day's time.​

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When the pandemic started the businesses that deal directly with customers shifted to delivery system to overcome the protocols against covid. Now the delivery system is a standard for fast food outlets. I had interviewed some of those delivery guys when we would order for delivery from the fast food. On the average they are earning the amount equivalent to the minimum wage here which is $10. That is sufficient for the budget of the family if the couple has no kids. I know some delivery guys who were jobless before and they are happy that they can work and earn even the minimum wage. My question now is what would happen when the pandemic ends? Will the delivery system remain to be as dynamic as it is now? If things will be back to normal and people will be dining out again then the delivery orders will certainly diminish to the minimum.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well no matter how much the person is earning and also the medium of delivery I may not likely be able to engage in this business and I do not even have the plan for it anytime soon because most of the business I am likely to concentrate on at the type of business that I do not really have to stress myself that that is why I am interested master in any online business as soon as possible .

Most of the times with online business i may even have the opportunity to even earn more than most people that are working offline , I know some delivery men are being paid perfectly depending on the company he or she is working with and some of them deliver most of this product in cars which implies that there may be no stress on their way but I do not like working for people accept it is my own personal company even if I have to

Since I am a student I may likely not have the time to engage in any offline business except to work online and probably to establish some sort of online business I can also do a spare time that's the best.

GreatSuccess

A large portion of the times with online business I might try and have the chance to try and procure more than the vast majority that are working disconnected , I know some conveyance men are being paid flawlessly relying upon the organization the person is working with and some of them convey the greater part of this item in vehicles which suggests that there might be no weight on their way except for I could do without working for individuals acknowledge it is my very own organization regardless of whether I need to

Since I am an understudy I may likely have opportunity and energy to take part in any disconnected business but to work on the web and presumably to lay out some kind of web-based business I can likewise do an extra time that is awesome.