How much do I need to host my Forum on xenforo?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have always wanted to be the boss of everything and how will it feel if you own a forum like trendi good right? but let's look at the masters in the work here, xenforo is a hosting company which I don't know much about now and I think our admin fecoms will be in the right position to answer the questions in this my post, I want to create a forum like trendri and I found out that trendri is hosted on xenforo, a company gives you a community you always wanted, xenforo has high add-ons just like wordpress has plugins but this hosting company provides everything you need to run a successful forum.

I would like to host my domain name on xenforo hosting but I don't know how much it costs monthly for the hosting, I will like to create a community like trendri but I don't know the monthly expenses I would like someone to explain and tell me the amount it will cost in Naira.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Who told you “xenforo is a hosting company?” Do some research before making a post. If you had done a simple google search you would have found what exactly is Xenforo.

Xenforo is premium forum software. The software is used to build a forum or online community. Just like you use wordpress to build a blog or a website, you can use Xenforo to build forums and discussion boards. There are a lot of forum software, free and premium, but Xenforo is a popular choice among many forum owners. I have never used Xenforo but I hear that the standard licence of Xenforo cost about $160 and you will have to renew the license every year. If you want to use addons, you will have to pay additional money.

If you want to build a community by using Xenforo, you first need a domain and hosting. Once you have a domain and hosting, you will have to buy Xenforo and install it on your server and your forum will be ready.