Earn Money How Much Can Someone Make With Guest Posting?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Backlink is one of the major ranking factors on Google search engine. Backlinks are like vote of confidence passing from one website to another.

Strong backlinks are very hard to get these days. People look for different ways to attract backlinks to their websites.

This is the reason why some people are engaging in cultivating private blog network which is also known as PBN

Another method people are using to get strong backlinks is guest posting. You go over to another bloggers in your niche and approach them with guest posting.

Majority of the blogger don't accept guest posting from unknown blogger, while other will charge you for writing post for them.

I have two different blogs right now, can you please tell me how much can someone make per month selling guest posting.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to make money with guest posting you need to find websites that not only accepts guest writers but actually pays the guest writers. The pay rate depends on website to website. You can find websites paying as much as $50 or as little as 50 cents. Pay rate also depends on your skills

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not done guest posting on any website, and I have also not opened up my site for guest posting. Therefore, I do not know how much one can actually earn from guest posting. I guess the guest posters are at the mercy of website owners for making money from guest posting.

Phabbyfundz

I haven't heard about questing post, what is it about, is it an online earning forum or platform,I would like you to through more light and explain in vivid details what it entails ,as I want to also have more platforms or forums where I can earn profits with my time online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You can actually get a lot of money from being a guest poster in people's blog or in platforms like newspapers and magazines. How much are going to be paid is going to depend on how popular the block is, the amount of words that you are writing and also the particular topic.