How many time is good to be bathing in a day?

Ganibade

Verified member
My opinion is that I don't think it is good to bathe twice a day. While some people like to bathe twice a day, they prefer to bathe in the morning and at night when they want to sleep.

But in my opinion, I don't believe that. I believe what I believe is bathing twice a day, especially in the morning. All the activities we perform in a day will be washed away in the morning when we wake up from sleeping.

This is the ideal way to take care of the body. Some people believe in bathing in the morning and at night. It is only possible when there is serious heating or somebody bathing in the night, but not always.

This is why I said that I can remember when I was young, one of my brothers used to bathe at two-day intervals, and when I was looking at him, I didn't think anything happened to him.

If somebody bathes only once a day, nothing can happen to them and it will improve the pigment of the skin's ability to function very well.

Last edited:
The number of times you can bath depends on individual. One may prefer to bathe even 20 times a day and is his or her own body so if he or she think he has nothing to do and he will use his time to bath it is accepted but to me I only bathe twice a day.

The the human body is like a generator that generate electricity into either to a commercial or residential building . For the generator to work it must be faded patrol . And we all know that petrol is a very offensive and odourful liquid . And so in order to reduce the smell of the petrol , the generator and including the area in which the generator is being kept must be cleaned . Same is also applied to the human body , the human body is consider to be a naturally made machine and could do a lot of marvelous and incredible things . And so in the process of carrying out activities and practices the human body produces out waste matter in the form of liquid like sweat and urine etc , which if not properly cleaned could smell badly .

Hoping you all understand the scenario illustration I give above , you will also agree with me that the human body need to be cleaned regularly . It is advisable for human beings to bath three times a day , but in a case where you can't make it 3 times a day you must endeavour to bath two times in a day . Most importantly at night and in the morning .

Nothing will definitely happen even if you spend a week without taking your bath. I believe taking your bath at least twice a day (morning and evening) is not bad for us living in temperate regions, i know of a guy who lives in Europe and take his bath only once. Cleanliness dees not depend on the number of times you take your bath or shower. Although, showering is hygienic and it is good to take your shower at least twice a day before going to work and when you come back to keep your body refreshed and open up the skin pores. For the most part, I've seen someone who hasn't taken his bath for a week and still lives on. In fact, he was really proud saying it. He looks very dirty and unhygienic. Even if you don't have a bathing soap, a little shower would smoothen up your skin.