Earn Money How many PTP sites are you working on?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I first joined the online workers in the internet I was on just 1 site. It was the popular B site that did not pay many members. For me, that was a great experience because I have tasted writing and posting on a site. Unfortunately there are many sites that I have encountered that did not pay me.

Working PTP – paid to post – sites is easy money if you are good in written English. You also need knowledge on the niche when working in a forum. One example is this site Trendri which is about finances, money and wealth. If your knowledge is very limited in the niche then my suggestion is to roam the internet to increase your knowledge. Right now I am working another site similar to Trendri and a sports forum. I enjoy forums because the contents are easy to read.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I work on different PTP sites which you know too well apart from Trendri PTP, but not all that rewards me well for my time contributing to their community development through my regular posts made. I'm just hanging on the low paying ones cos i got some information i found useful there, and its helping me in one or two ways to improve in crypto and other areas.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Working in paid to post sites is also very enjoyable for me. It is so easy to read posts and reply to them because I have so much knowledge in most niches. So far, I am working in three paid to post forums. That is forum coin, Trendri and Bizdustry. They are just the best for me right now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have accounts on four paid to post sites, Bizdustry, Forum Coin, Cash Time Forum and Trendri. I make sure that I post on Forum Coin Every day. I am active on Cash Time and Trendri, however, these days due to my hectic schedule I am not posting on Bizdustry. I love this forum but I am busy with other freelance assignments.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I know of three legit PTP site such as bizdustry, trendri and cashtime forum, since am new in making money online i only work on trendri,i would also like to work on bizdustry but due to my busy schedule i won't be able to do that,well i will just try and see if I'll be able to work on two PTP site.

anil02

Verified member
When I first joined the online workers in the internet I was on just 1 site. It was the popular B site that did not pay many members. For me, that was a great experience because I have tasted writing and posting on a site. Unfortunately there are many sites that I have encountered that did not pay me.

Working PTP – paid to post – sites is easy money if you are good in written English. You also need knowledge on the niche when working in a forum. One example is this site Trendri which is about finances, money and wealth. If your knowledge is very limited in the niche then my suggestion is to roam the internet to increase your knowledge. Right now I am working another site similar to Trendri and a sports forum. I enjoy forums because the contents are easy to read.
I am agree with you paid to post site are good means of online earning. But good in English writing it is not possible for every one. I am also not good in writing but at some site I have not problem with it. First site PTP site which I joined was my lot before 10 year and I am continue at this site till the day. At present I am working at 4 PTP site. FC. Trendri. BMF and mylot. I am earning from all these site

Mertayasa

I'm joining in 3 forums site which is about how to make money online, but I only being active in trendri. I just feel delight to share my experience in this site. I am planning to being active in other forums site, but I think I'ii not have enough time to do it. So for me it's better to stay in one forums but create a quality post.

anil02

Verified member
I'm joining in 3 forums site which is about how to make money online, but I only being active in trendri. I just feel delight to share my experience in this site. I am planning to being active in other forums site, but I think I'ii not have enough time to do it. So for me it's better to stay in one forums but create a quality post.
You are right PTP sites and too much time consuming. So to join more site we must have enough spare time. I have time so I am working more than one site. but some site are not too much time consuming and they also have limit of post per day. you can join these sites. FC is one of them. I am active on this site for more than 2 year it is paying and legit site. It is not good to depends on a single site. it is my opinion

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to make money online now, is through PTP sites....Though I have not been making enough money but I need put in enough time. I'm involve with Trendri and Forumcoin. I registered not long ago on Cashtime forum but I eventually neglected the site because I don't fancy their rules of posting there, which makes me fall short to earning properly.

anil02

Verified member
online earning through PTP is easy but earning a big amount is not easy. At FC we can earn full points only for 10 posts. But if we are good in writing than we can earn with article writing. Like it we can post limited replies in an hour at trendri and BMF. to earn more we have to log in site many time in a day. So earning is too much time consuming. Sticking whole day with computer is not easy