How many cryptocurrencies do you hold?

niche

Verified member
Since there are very few websites, paying through Paypal, I am reviewing website paying through Crypto. I find that each website is offering a different payment option, some offer Bitcoin, others Litecoin, Ethereum, Ampleforth, Dogecoin, USDT. I would like to find out how these crypto currencies compare, which is the best option for receiving payment. How many crypto currencies do members of this forum usually hold at a time, and why does each website offer a different payment option?

Each owner that starts a website has their own ideas about how they should pay and how, so it makes sense that the options would be varied. I look for the ones that pay Bitcoin (or Satoshi) so I don't have a lot of balls to juggle. For low paying websites I earn Satoshi and deposit them directly into websites that pay me daily compound interest, so it builds higher values faster. Right now I have two I focus on with over 3 Million Satoshi accumulated and earning daily. By sticking with just those two coins (actually the same) I can make fewer transactions to avoid so many fees. The only other Crypto I hold is FUN Tokens, because I lock them for 180 Days to earn 20% return and also enjoy several other money making benefits from them.

Thank you for sharing the information. Can you let me know which are the best websites for staking satoshi, and for how long you have been using these websites. Have you lost any money you staked or did not withdraw because the website shut down suddenly without any kind of notice. Do you think that bitcoin value will increase or decrease in future?