How Lucrative Is Tutorial Center Business

Olajidey

Education is one of the fast-growing sectors in Nigeria and the demand to get educated is always high, May students get to enrol in the tutorial centre to get themselves prepared for external examination some of them are secondary school student that needs to get admission into higher institution, even elderly people get enrol to prepare for one exam or the other.
Some of the exam the external exam the students prepare for is WAEC (West African Examination Council), NECO (National Examination Council), JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
Sometimes I believe having a tutorial centre will make you be self-employed and you will still have to employ some people to assist.

So, Is owing a tutorial centre a profitable business

Well it's obvious that you are a Nigerian and you should also know that tutorial centers are lucrative... Infact very lucrative but it's will be preferable if your centre is in a very popular place and you have the money to employ good teachers that are not bent in doing miracle for the students this your centre being tagged as a miracle centre.

As a Nigerian I will see a tutorial business is always very profitable I can remember when I was in school back then I do pay 50 nairafor a tutorial class then so every class moringa 50 naira before you enter so it's very very profitable especially when they know you know what you're doing

Tutorial centres are very popular. One can earn a lot of money teaching people. I know of a guy that just survives on the tutorial centre he opened when he finished schooling. Today, the guy has bought a car and is building his own house all from the proceeds of the the tutorial centre. It is a very lucrative business especially if you site it close to a University then you are in for some big bucks .

The business is very lucrative especially if you are a teacher. And if you are liked by your students, you will only use them to source for students for you. They will tell their friends in other school. To gain more, you should target the school leavers that are preparing for A level exams or admission examination. These are the students that always value coming to tutorial center.

With the use of the video chat for distant learning I guess tutors will have more jobs in this pandemic era. People prefer to stay at home and learn for fear of the covid infection. However, it is not easy to put up that business because you might be needing a license or a certification that your tutors are certified and qualified to teach.

A tutorial business is a good business, it is very profitable, but it will depend on the location of the business, such busihas toj be located in a very populated residential area a place schools are not too many. Also the tutorial must be very good, they must provide a very quality lessond. Their are jamb tutorials that charges N5000 and above per month, and if you happen to have over 100 students, then you will make a lot of profit.

Education is one of the fast-growing sectors in Nigeria and the demand to get educated is always high, May students get to enrol in the tutorial centre to get themselves prepared for external examination some of them are secondary school student that needs to get admission into higher institution, even elderly people get enrol to prepare for one exam or the other.
Some of the exam the external exam the students prepare for is WAEC (West African Examination Council), NECO (National Examination Council), JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
Sometimes I believe having a tutorial centre will make you be self-employed and you will still have to employ some people to assist.

Tutorial centres used to be lucrative back then but right now a lot of factors determine how viable it is. With the recent need for social distancing, e-tutor centres have now taken over the physical classes and these in turn will be expensive to set-up bearing in mind the attendant costs it entails but the returns could prove massive. If well invested and managed, tutorial centres could prove lucrative.

Tutorial business is one where people offer teaching services to other people. This service is gaining popularity by the day, with some firms setting up online platforms to offer such services. I see at as one that is not so lucrative. It can only allow you "get by" as the day goes.
I wouldn't advise anyone to go into it full time. This is because most of these tutorial centers are seasonal income businesses. They depend on students for patronage.

Tutoring is very lucrative, huge number of students seek admission every year and they would want to enrol in a tutoring center to keep their brain fresh. Tutoring is also a serious business and a lazy person can not survive the hassles that comes with it. You have to be very sound academically if you want to really impact in the students, and if the students notice that they are not gaining anything, they will leave and join another center.

Virtually some many people are outside there which are interested in giving their children a qualitative and quantitative education but are having financial difficulties, these categories will have great interest in sending their wards to tutorial centres especially if their credibility has been tested and this can be one of the area of business worth investing into.

How lucrative a tutorial centre is depends on a mumber of factors. The location of the centre which has a direct relationship with the number of students or candidates that will patronize the centre, the popularity of the brand, which increases the chances of attracting a good number of candidates, the legitimacy of the centre, talking of the general goodwill they enjoy from families in the neighborhood and this has a direct relationship with the form of activities they are involved in. Talking of activities of miracle centre where various examination malpractices are carried out. All of this jointly determine how lucrative the centre is.

Tutorial center business is very lucrative as there are a lot of students writing exams yearly, and coaching them is definitely a great way to make money. However you have to make sure your center is located conspicuously and well equipped with facilities suitable for learning, it is more or less a school so you have to make it like one. You should also consider including tutorials for international exams like TOEFL, GRE, IELTS, etc into your center.