How Long Are Bear Markets in Cryptocurrency

Shaf

Verified member
For anyone who is currently involved in cryptocurrency, this is a a hard time indeed as the bear market keeps on dragging and becoming worse. Some people are experiencing it for the first time, some have survived the previous ones.

One question on the minds of everyone, but which has no definite answer, is how long the bear market will drag on. A lot of projects have gone down in grand style, notably Luna and now FTX. These events make people lose confidence in the market, but if the end is possibly in view, it will be good.

The five previous bear markets have lasted 185 days,365 days, 260 days and , 415 days of downtrend followed by a period of sideways movement for months. Price of Bitcoin has fallen down up to 86% from all time highs too.

While there are signs you cam watch out for to know the end of the downtrend, one of the best things to do while waiting is to DCA into very strong projects, particularly Bitcoin, while learning and researching in preparation for the next bull run.

There is no one that will be able to give you accurate prediction of how long this will last but most importantly a lot of expert might try to predict that the lowest the price of bitcoins will go is 10,000 dollars and so many people are predicting to see the price of bitcoins reaching 5,000 dollars before we have a bullish movement.

All these different price prediction makes it almost impossible for us to know accurately who is trying to give at least a better prediction of when we should start having a bullish season.

In any case this is even the best time for us to accommodate our favourite cryptocurrency for long-term purposes as there is likely a possibility that from next year the price of bitcoins will start bouncing back to its original price although it may take a very long time to reach its former price .

There are many predictions out there, when will the crypto bear market end, some say next year. but even many predictions say that the price of Btc will reach $ 13k maybe even $ 10. next year. However, whatever happens, we must not panic and be carried away by uncertain news. we have to have principles, be able to predict crypto prices for ourselves. In my opinion, ahead of the Bitcoin halving period there will be a significant increase, but then it will decrease. and my observation is that ATH will only be reached in 2025.

There is no correct answer to it as how long this bearish market is going to last in the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency market has been through such bearish market earlier too but then it did come bounce back with a bullish phase.
I have no personal experience with the cryptocurrency dealing as I have always tried to stay away from it. There has been no clarity on its status in my country and earlier it was illegal and banned to. Now, they have made it taxable but still no clarity about the legal status in my country. Though out government doesn't totally ban it, it's been always discouraging about it's uses.
This might be the longest running bearish phase of crypto market. And it seems to continue for long. When it all started,sny felt that like the earlier bearish phase, this too would end with a bullish rebounce. But the struggle does not seem to end any soon. And the clarity is still not there, though many into the crypto say that the future is not blink..But many powerful cryptos are down by 86 percent and it will take longer than expected to bounce back to bullish phase. Right now, things seem quite unclear.