How important is water to the body?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have a friend and this my friend use to tell me that I should be drinking water very well especially when I wake up the first I should is to drink water very well.

Though am the type that don't use to this type of thing before because whenever I drank the water for some time my stomach will be sacking and I will be hearing sound of water in my stomach .

This is what made me to asked him some question .
The first thing I asked him is that ; is their any excess in drinking water? And he answered me that there is no excess.
He equally told me that drinking of water aid quick digestion . it wash away any sickness or diseases that may be Inside the body.
It will make some one to look fresh.
It will make one to be fit

How is water important to the body?

Cringy

Yes water is super importamnt to the body. Why because water is good for digestion, make anyone's skin smooth etc.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When my brother-in-law was diagnosed with CKD or chronic kidney disease the doctor explained the importance of water to our body. Drinking 8 glasses of water is good but the spacing should be observed that half a glass per hour is better than drinking a glass every 2 hours. I think that is a good advice that I am trying to do.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Drinking water is one of the best things for the body because it will help the body to get rid of a harmful substances easily, without water a lot of people might experience a migraine and without water it is almost impossible for our body to work properly. Water is needed everyday for the normal functioning of the body.

Empress

Verified member
Water is very essential in our health because because water has a lot of benefits that it does to the body like getting easy digestion and also many other benefits as well so we should try to drink at least 6-7 glasses of water daily to prevent dehydration as well

Zina

Water is very vital to our health it makes to be healthy and also helps in easy digestion