How Important Is An Advice In Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
In life there are so many ways to help people and some of these ways include your time, your money, your kindness, your advice and many others. Everybody needs advice and that is the reason that even presidents, kings and business men and women have advisors. To start a business or to make money, I think it is also important for a person to have and advisor too. This is because many people started it but due to lack of an advice they all fell and couldn't continue. Some rich people couldn't make it in life and they later went to bankrupt because they lack advice.

Many poor people became rich due to good advice that they got from some people like friends, fathers or relatives. Due to this if you will agree with me, you can see how important advice is. Sometimes you don't need to go to a rich man to ask for money but all you need is to go to a rich man and ask for the way he made it in life because even if the rich man gives you money for the firs time, second time and third time, he will never give you again.

As a youth man you need an advice before you can start making good money in life. Do we all agree with that?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is literally no one on planet earth that is blessed with knowledge about everything that is why in one occasion or the other we will always need the advice and opinion of the other person in order to attend financial freedom . One of the main goal and objectives of living is actually to be financially free and buy financially free what I mean is that being able to satisfy your wants and needs without anxiousness . There is absolutely no one that know-it-all when it comes to the act of making money this is because making money is a very broad and inexhaustible topic with the whole lot of ideas coming from different people and from different beliefs .

I grew up in a society where it is often said that no matter how good you are in something there was absolutely some other person more good and better than you . That is why we always need the opinion and advice of another person in order to accomplish a particular intention of ours . If you log into the YouTube app or platform , under the niche of making money , you will come to see you that a lot of people have different ideas and different strategies to making money according to their taste and preferences and you being the subscriber can make a positive choice out of the varieties give it to you .

E

eldavis

Like they say no man is an island, or the popular saying which says two heads are better than one. Everyone needs advice in one way or the other, this is simply because there are certain areas you might have more ideas that I do not, or there might be specific areas you have experience in, hearing your advice would definitely help me when I come across such difficulty, and would definitely make things alot easier as well.

Making money is important to most people, but it's not always easy. Many people turn to their friends and family for advice on how to make more money. But is this advice always helpful?

On the one hand, getting advice from people who are already successful in making money can be very helpful. They can share their own experiences and tips on what has worked for them. This can give you some great ideas on how to make more money yourself.

On the other hand, not all advice is created equal. Just because someone is successful in making money doesn't mean they know how to teach others to do the same. In addition, what works for one person may not work for another. So it's important to be careful about taking advice from anyone, even if they are successful in making money.

The bottom line is that you should be careful about taking advice from anyone, even if they are successful in making money. You need to make sure that the advice is relevant to your own situation and that it is something that you are comfortable with. Only you can decide what is best for you when it comes to making money.

Flow-er

Most especially if you are a newbie in the online money-making ventures you will need advice from people that are more experienced than you. This is the more reason why we need to have what they call a mentorship program. This program will allow you to learn faster In your jobs. I always advocated for mentorship before doing anything at all on the internet. With such programs, you will not fall prey of any online scams. It is also important because you will learn so many things from the masters. In totality, mentorship program is very similar to having an adviser in your area of business.

If you are looking for ways to make money easily without making too many losses, the mentorship program is for you. I am sending this because I am a benefactor of this type of program. When I want to learn Forex I have to contact a friend who is an expert in that field it taught me how to read charts and how to apply technical analysis in forex market sentiment prediction. This kind of gesture is a mentorship program that could help you avoid too many losses in your projects. It is however important to have an adviser in your line of business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As a young person, advise is needed in our way to success, one who doesn't take advise from the experienced people wouldn't taste success in that regard which he or she is going for. Success is gotten through knowledge, if you aren't knowledgeable in one way to the other when it comes to making money, you wouldn't make that money that brings peace of mind. The knowledge of making money can't be achieved just by going to school, you need to innovative on your own, think deep, create things which others never created like bringing new ideas to your business or already existed business that makes it at ease.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Yes, I totally agree with you. In this life, you need to take advices from experienced people so that you can live a great life. So even with online earning, you need to seek advice from those who are already experienced and know how to make money. That way, your online earning will be directed and intentional.

You can take time to learn an online skill before you fully concentrate in making money. These skills will be taught to you by already experienced people through articles, books, videos or one on one by enrolling for a course. That can impact you with very important.

Being a skilled online earner prevents you from making peanuts as you will be forced to work in low paying sites if you don't have skills. Which will only be a waste of time and data bundles because you are not making much profits from your online ventures.

Skills are so important too in the sense that you can loose money if you choose some earning methods yet you don't know how to work in them. For example, working in forex trading or cryptocurrency trading without skills can lead you into big losses. This is because you don't know how to study the market and make analysis.

Kendy

Verified member
Actually, I have to agree to what you have said and all the ideas here to some extent but there are some life situations that lives you in a state where you decide that, you would be the one to advise yourself. These days, trust is something that has been dwindled and it makes it hard to trust even blood relations. I have been in a situation, where after making the right decision and having gotten a good offer for the time, a blood relation gave me an advise and me seeing it as a life-changing opportunity, suddenly jumped at it, and had to do with away with my previous job and all the offer that came with it.

Truth be told, it was a hard decision to make because I loved the life created for me at that stage and hopefully, I was on the look-out for better opportunities but it saddened me when the blood relations made me realize that all what they told me were lies. Till today, I keep on asking myself, to what end would someone make me loose the job I suffered under the rain and sun to get? Why would someone watch me resign because of the level of trust I had? With this, it is better to advise yourself and stick to it.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Advice in money making is very important, if you rely on your view about your strategies or products alone, you might not get it right. It doesn't have to be a mentor, it might even be from one of you loyal customers, that's if you already have a product or service you selling/rendering. I'm going to give you a few tips. First of all, if you want to make money, your product or service must be unique. No one else has anything that even resembles what you're offering. If they were able to create something similar, they would have already done so and made their own fortune!

Another thing is that you need to be willing to constantly improve your product or service. The best way to do this is by testing it out on the people who are going to buy it. A lot of people are afraid to test their products out on real people because they're worried about how the results will affect sales. But in actuality, it's much more important for you to find out if there are any problems with your product or service than it is for you not to see negative reviews because you're too concerned about "hurting sales."

Even though some of these things seem contradictory, they really aren't. The key is that you have a realistic view of what people will actually do when they try your product or service. Then your product or service does exactly what you need it to do, so that's all that matters.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Generally speaking, I believe that all of us need some advice because it is impossible to know everything in life. We need the advice, knowledge and experiences of other people. Now, as far as money-making is concerned, we definitely need some advice in this area as well. The advice will surely help us avoid any mistakes and succeed in making some money fast.

Oluwasegun purpose

The Best advise in which I can give to someone is on how to make money in life because no one on who we say he or she doesn't need money in his or her life because money plays an important things in one's life there are many things in which we do with money like buying of material things, clothing most people who love these trending clothes and most of this clothes are very expressive we can't buy or get them without the help of money, buying of food stuff no one wants to go hungry we need to buy or get food I'm which we can it and we can be able to buy this thing through the help of money, shelter no can can sleep outside day and night so we need were to stay like house because no body can be living under the sun, rain both day and night no body and we need the help of money to buy or rent shelter and there are many things in which we need the helps of money, so we can now see how important money is to ones life no one on Earth we say he /she doesn't want money...

Rachael

Verified member
Unarguably, advise is important when it has to do with making money both offline or online. We have experts in the field that have gained so much experience, and they know so much about a particular venture but this does not mea that you should allow your creative and thinking skills be impeded by what they have fed you with. Learning is a continuous process and each day, we are likely to discover new tricks. There are some newbies that can perform better with consistency and also bring up their own perception as no one has the final say when it comes to how the art of money should be achieved.

There is no particular yardstick for making money which is the reason you see or read different books of how to become rich, and if you agree, they all have different ideologies, because, what works for me might not work for you and vice versa. There are also some people you need to be careful with not to take their advise. Not everyone is after your welfare, hence, they might end up giving you wrong advise and watch you suffer. Learn to sieve out some advise and take the one that would go down well for you.

Palaeophile

Honestly, the best money advice that I have gotten is that money can buy happiness but don’t make yourself miserable to make money. It’s not bigger than your health or your family but it matters.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The advice refers to opinions of people who want to help other people. There are so many important aspects of advice. First of all, when it comes to taking advice, you must understand that you must take advice from a reliable person. Seeking advice from laymen is okay, but you must know that a layman is not that much qualified to give advice when it comes to giving professional advice. This is why it is always important to consult professionals and experts, even though they might charge you consultation fees.

However, when it comes to making money online, people must always give free advice to other people. This is because it is obligatory on us to share information related to making money online and we must help each other to make money online because there are so many people who are struggling to make a good amount of money online and many people have lost their jobs, too. The pandemic has made many people to seek jobs because they are already suffering from financial issues. Apart from that, people must not only rely on advice or opinions of people rather they should also think themselves before acting on or following the opinions given by other people.

blessingc

Generally, in life things fall apart or even before it does, when people plan on going into a venture they seek advice and the best to follow is the good and wise one. Just as in is in the general sense if living so does it apply to earning online. No one is perfect, and earning online can be really challenging, to keep going you need the opinions of those who have been in it and those who know much about it.

Personally, I faced alot of challenges earning online, at my beginning point I almost fell back, but when I saw how others were earning u had to ask them for help and the good advice one of my friends gave me, someone who has a good online experience I made use if his good advice and it worked for me. Someone who needs your progress and success will give you good advice on how to earn online if he or she has experiences or they know about it but those who are jealous of you won't.

Doing it yourself even when it seems hard will delay your success and can even put you into loss when you get to meet I line wolves (scammers).

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important to have knowledge about money before you start thinking yourself in it. Lack of financial intelligence is the reason why most people are very poor.

I always advise people to read richest man in the Babylon. The book is an old book but it gives a lot of insight about about how to make money and how to keep money for a long period of time.

I learn in the book that the first thing you need to do if you have multiple streams of income. The reason is that if you rely on one source of income you are going to be disappointed if income does not come from the source.

You will be more at peace of mind when you have multiple streams of income. If you want sauce is not bringing in money, you are going to fall back on the rest and you're not going to feel it.

The book also preach about having constant savings when you are having access to a lot of money. Then you can turn the savings into investments that will bring him passive income for you.

I have been applying things I read in the book and it helped me a lot in most things.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online it is important to try as much as possible to get the advice and opinion of people who have been in the internet space for a while because they can give you a lot of knowledge and teach on how you can be able to succeed. you cannot just start out of nowhere and start making money online immediately because it does not work that way and you may not actually get the right information at the right time.

When I got interested in making money on the internet, I actually started on my own and I ventured a lot of scam platforms and was not able to make any money until I met some group of persons who were able to introduce me to good platforms that helped me to make some good amount of money as of that time.

Making money online requires you to be in the group of people who are actually making money online because they will help you a lot and give you the necessary advise needed for you to succeed. If you want to go into a business like affiliate marketing, you cannot just to start like that on your own and become successful.

Shrubbery

Yeah, when I first started I got some advice about finances from my elders and I apply it to every business that I do. It is some of the greatest things that have helped me in my finances.