Anthony

I am one of many people who have realized the many benefits that writing articles can bring. Article marketing is now widely recognized as an excellent way of promoting a website, however there are many more opportunities out there to make money for the budding writer.

I just happened to stumble across the idea of writing articles around eight months ago when I was discussing different forms of website promotion with a friend of mine. I was looking at ways in which I could attract more visitors to my own sites and he advised me to commence writing articles.

Making money writing online does NOT require experienced writer/authors with literary credentials! It only requires first-language fluency in English and the ability to write at a 6th to 9th grade in school level in normal everyday English. (As a point of reference the Reader’s Digest is written at the 6th to 8th grade level of comprehension.)

The first-language fluency requirement means that this work cannot be outsourced to China or India! The text must be clear and easily understood, thus only native speakers of English can make money writing online generating unique content.

The Number 1 Site That I Use To Make $1,000 in Three Days Writing Articles

Watch Here -