How I can start passive income?

MN-Mughal

Hi guys!
I recenlty graduated and what to earn a reasonable amount of money through passive income. I have zero ideas about how it works or how I am going to earn it. Kindly help me...! Is it possible to become a millionaire with passive income?

Em9er0r

Let's see Affiliate Marketing might be your best option, it's something that is easy to setup and most of the tools you need are floating online you just need to grab one that works for you

Miller Favour

I'd recommend using the Amazon kdp.
With the Amazon kdp, you can create books or PDFs or even low content materials such as coloring books and sell them in dollars. P.s you don't need writing skills

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Passive earning is like pocket money, nobody can relay on them. You need to earn actively, please check the Make Money and other sections.

But for any reason you want to earn passive earning g, you will need to invest , like in bank, or other financial institutions that will earn you interest which is passive.

williamnewman

Passive earning is like pocket money, nobody can relay on them. You need to earn actively, please check the Make Money and other sections.

But for any reason you want to earn passive earning g, you will need to invest , like in bank, or other financial institutions that will earn you interest which is passive.
hi yugocean, do you sure about this? , because I try some types of passive income methods and it still work ( like KDP )

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
hi yugocean, do you sure about this? , because I try some types of passive income methods and it still work ( like KDP )
By KDP you mean Kindle Direct Publishing?
But that is not passive income, you have to become an author, everything you need to do actively, nobody will pay you there for doing nothing.
Passive income is something that lets you earn for the people's efforts or something without actually doing it.

For example, here in Trend to you post a threa, and the amount you earn for it, that is active, not passive.
But when your thread receives a reply, you are rewarded for it, that is passive earning.

Seith007

Even though there are a lot of scams, it is possible to make money on the internet in 2022. Here is an overview of some methods that you may not have known about. I will show you here: online100money@ in Google mail .com
Many online businesses turn out to be very luxurious, without necessarily having to invest colossal sums, and while allowing you to work from your home, on the simple condition of having a good Internet connection.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Starting a passive income earning is the first step to make money online. No one get richer for being paid for his sctife works. This is because our active work hour may not be as long as that of our passive hours. That's why people have been trying to make their ways round passive income.

What passive incomes are available? One thing I like about online earning is that it is always available. There are many passive income that are available but the major ones that people love doing the most are YouTube channel and affiliate marketing. What do you need to know about these two since all passive income work the same ways.

You need to put in your best. For instance, you must learn how to promote your affiliate links to reach your target. A sale can make your life. So do all what you can to make sure people are well persuaded to buy what you have to offer. As a YouTube channel owner, do the video that people will like after watching them.

Don't relent. It may not serve you right the first time you try these methods of earning money. It doesn't mean it work work, it means you need time. So don't relent.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good evening from my region everyone! Hope you are all having a good time with your family and friends this weekend. Undoubtedly, passive income is a dream for most people. It is wonderful to earn money passively without having to work hard or earn money while sleeping. A very good option in this case is affiliate marketing, I believe. Wish everyone happy passive earnings!

Crypto Tank

What a lot of these passive income promotors won't tell you that you must have money in order to receive money. Money to advertise, money to get an ad campaign going. Without that, you are pretty much dead in the water. You can start a YouTube channel but you are going to have to master analytics in key word search. All the free to earn platforms will not make you much money at all.

MarkRobins

Hi guys!
I recenlty graduated and what to earn a reasonable amount of money through passive income. I have zero ideas about how it works or how I am going to earn it. Kindly help me...! Is it possible to become a millionaire with passive income?
Hi, well passive income won't make you a milliner after all it is a passive income, but it is possible to make a considerable income. Consider
investing in new technological and financial innovations. Like upcoming crypto projects they promise to be quite profitable. You can consider NFTs, or crypto games I am sure you will find something of interest for you.

Any think is possible in the world of marketing, step by step to the top and money call money, of course with a small badger you can find a lot to do, the most important is keep going.