Naz

Art work is really very profitable business and all people can do this business easily from home if they have creative mind and if they have interest in this field. I am personally in this field and i am earning handsome money from home.
Jewellery making is one of the top category in the field of art. Approx in all countries ladies love to make handmade jewellery and specially with air dry clay. Some ladies are not expert to make flowers by hand so they look for mold which can help them to get ready flower designs . So mold selling business can be really very profitable for you if you have such types of ladies in your city or country.
Now the question is from where you can get such type of mold? You can buy from aliexpress . And you can also buy from Stylish Floral Art ( facebook page). They offer freeshipping on sets world wide. you can easily get 400+ designs in different sizes for 195$ with free shipping. If you will buy more they will give you decent discount. For better information, you can contact them personally.
You can start this small business with minimum 100$ .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is great idea, anyone can go into jewelry making mold business just as you've pointed out here. I see positive in this business and I am willing to learn how it works before I can decide on making a career over it. I've been trying many ways online even the one which isn't passionate to me, simply because of unemployment.