How easy is it to get referrals?

Kingstone

Referrals are one of the fastest ways to build your passive income especially if the program is by earning commission on their activities such as making sales etc. Almost all sites use the referral program to generate and bring more traffic to the site.

While some websites give commissions on referrals, some do not pay very well if you do not have referrals under you. Most times, people fume at the thought of that. They bemoan the situation and never would engage in anything that depends on bringing referrals before they can earn big.

Paid to post sites like Trendri offers a $2 referral bonus and it is a good reason to bring people to this platform. When I check the number of referrals the oldest users on this platform have brought, I was shocked. The numbers are mouth-watering compared to mine.

I wonder if it is very easy to refer people to earn some bonuses or commissions as I consider it a small way to earn a small passive income.

Getting referrals is not hard if yoy've already established a platform that can help you pull traffic. So many people have YouTube channels and a decent number subscribers on it. They make use of the platform whenever they are need referrals.

It is not easy to build referrals. I managed to get two referrals for the other two forums, one forum paid me $2 for two referrals, and another forum paid me just 60 cents for two referrals. I have tried to bring referrals on this forum but so far I have not been very successful. IN order to bring referrals, you need to promote your referral links to the right audience. For instance, if you want to bring referrals to the writing platforms, you need to promote your referals among the people who want to make money by writing online.

Getting referrals is really hard if people you are around and not really conversant with what you are trying to promote, I think referral will be more easier for people that already have a base or influencers, celebrities or anyone with a large number of followings, and besides I'm not really that good at convincing people, so I just let it slide.

Whenever I see the number of referrals that that guy referred it really blows my mind on how he was able to convince over 100 people to sign up on this site, that's some legendary thing to do.

Am telling you i have tried to bring in referrals i got two and never got paid for it.. the user maybe was banned or something else.
It's not that easy to convince someone to join some site.
Am telling.. I literally went on Facebook Groups and told them about a site that you can make money by posting on forums and only two went into the mini site I created as a landing page.

Was it the landing page or is it just that people are looking for more better and profitable ways to earn than this.
I really don't know, but the truth is, anyone looking for high income without a skill is wasting time