How does your circle of Friends influence how you make money

Axis

Banned
friends can determine how you make your money. the way you make your money can either be legally or illegally made and these can be influenced by your circle of Friends. how does your friends influence the way you make your money. I will start from the bad side of Friends the bad friends will not impact any positive value in you they can influence you negatively on how to make money illegally that is by engaging in robbery acts which is of course illegal and dangerous or engaging in illegal businesses like drug trafficking this type of business is deals with the importation and exportation of hard drugs it is one of the significant illegal business that is well known. and sometimes people are being drawn and influence by friends to engaged in this kind of business because of the money involved in it. many people engaging in this kind of business usually get so well they are rich and because of that it has any other people to take and engage in such illegal business.

but when you have good circle of Friends they will influence you to take part in jobs that can generate clean money. good friends can show you the place in which you can take part in legal businesses to make money. instead of influencing you negatively the tend to influence you positively on how to make money legally. and when a person makes his money legally he won't have any calls to panic or take over you will have peace of mind which is life.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There's no two ways about it the circles of friends we keep always have the way of influencing the different areas of our lives.if you have a friend he or she will influence you either positively or negatively soap with money it's the same thing friends influence you positively or negatively if you have a hard-working friend that loves to make money you'll be influenced the same way you would also make money because the person would motivate you or inspire you so want to make money and if the person makes money illegally you will be influence to do so and if the person makes money legally you will also be influenced to do same.

So it is always good to first have or keep good friends that love to make money so that you'll be influence positively or else you will fall into the wrong hands of making money illegally and of course the penalty will be severe

Mastergp

Verified member
They is a word that says :"show me your friends and I would tell you who you are", well we all have friends that we interact or do things with and even have fun with, it mean a lot to have a friend especially some to share our secret with and being close to.

But still one need to also make a research how his or her circle of friend influence his ability of making money, to some they have friends that encourage them to make money so as to make their parent proud in future, still they are some that feel lazy when the word make money comes in their mind they do think of easiest way to make money and the is no easiest way to make money than scam or fraud so one need to make wise decision when it comes to making friends especially those that support him to earn money in the right way.

Like myself I could remember when my friend discourage me from learning a trade they wanted me to school before work though this became challenging because most of them refuse to walk with me because of my choice of making money but everything pay off because am earning from my hard while most if them (friends) are jobless so one need a friend that support him to do what his right not looking down on them.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There is a popular saying that goes thus: show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, meaning after you show me your friend, I can in one way or the other be able to determine how you will be.

This simply tells you that the company you keep greatly affects you in every aspect. Your friends are your close acquaintances, those you share your troubles with, and those that advise you when you're in need of it.
So if you have friends, the thoughts they have about making money will be the base for the advises they will give you regarding money making.
The bond of friendship is a very strong one and the effect of your friends convictions and thoughts will likewise have weighty influences on you and your actions.

So indeed your friends and close ones play a big role in your money making and how you think about things generally.