Does my circle of friends affect the money I make

Carpon

Valued Contributor
No paragraph
This is a quick question any entrepreneur should ask his or herself. Do my friends and those companies I keep plus the people I usually relate with have a way they can affect the rate at which I make money.
Of course yes and this is true because of an age long saying that show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. It's like saying show me your friends mindset and account balance and I will tell you what your own mindset is and as well your account balance.

As an entrepreneur you must be mindful of the fact that the kind of advises you are subjected to by reason of your friends greatly affects the rate at which you can make money.

You cannot move with chickens who walk on ground and never got to any considerable height and expect that you would be an eagle that soars high and can withstand storms and tides.

What do you think about the influence of your circle on the amount of money you make.

Last edited:
Yes,your circle of friends affect the money you make,if you keep bad friends then you end up loosing your money gradually,if you keep good friends you end up earning more money, blessings upon blessings because you have friends who you can share business ideas with,who can advise you once you have a problem,who can even help you with some money to make you grow more. Having a good circle of friends have a good impact on one's life, unlike keeping bad circle of friends. Those ones will rather introduce you to what won't benefit you in life, gambling, prostitution just name them.. infact a bad friend can even steal from you, betrayed you and make you loose everything you worked hard for. So in my own opinion,your circle of friends really matters alot, because it has both good and bad impact,one is to make you always feel blessed and greatful,while the other is to make you frustrated and regret.

Choose your friends wisely.

I believe they do. They say, tell me your friend and I would tell you who you are. I want to believe that, that is not only applicable to someone's attitude but also their entirely everything about them.

When you make friends that are focused on their future and most likely have the same dream and ambition as you do, they will help lift you up and expose you to life changing opportunities and motivations. But if the reverse becomes the case, when all your friends or atleast the very close ones are always wayward, I believe it would cause a mental shift for you and you might find yourself spending time on things that won't be of help to you both financially and otherwise.

As a freelancer, u do have friends who are also freelancers and from time to time, we challenge ourselves with a very difficult task and would crown the winner the master in our group. This practice has helped me a lot to improve my freelancing skills and am forever grateful to them and the idea that they formed.
Now imagine if I became friends with those who want to become musicians or those who don't even have a future ambition at all.

Your circle of friends will either help bring you up financially or bring you down.

The kind of friends that you keep will determine the way that you would go and it also determine the level that you will find yourself . Keeping good friends is a virtue and if you keep friends that are on the same page with you in terms of money making, definitely you going to make more money. This is what I experience on this platform. I've got a couple of friends that I normally call whenever I have issues with online money-making venture because I know that they are more experienced than me. That is exactly how to make more money by keeping good friends . @Bookwormlux and @sincerem has been of great help. @Bookwormlux is ever ready to listen whenever you call him. These are good friends that I call anytime I have issues on online money making ventures. The friends you keep will determine the amount of money you would make. On this note, I would say that the amount of money you make will be dependent on the friends you keep and the circle belong to. If you have decided to join bad gang, then you should be very good at what they do and vice versa.

My own experience is that circle of friends is very helpful, so never lose friends. Even in Trendri, your friends will post for you, keep your threads active, and help you earn passively; you don't even need a referral. And in a site, you can have referrals for free, a friend of mine always ask me to join under him, and yes I accept, because this way I help him.

Being helpful to your friend is also a nice feeling, yet there is a limit, if he have to earn in Trendri, he have to complete the procedure, and this depends on him.

Yes your circle of friends play a major role in the amount of capital you would make let me take myself for an example, I once joined a networking platform some years back, and I was so sure about getting returns from it but the problem was that I needed to refer people. I actually thought the only problem I needed to deal with was how to refer people but later I came to realize that the major problem I had was does around me. The circle of friends I had where to broke to invest in the business even when they saw potential. The same way you could start up your personal business and if the circle of friends are not the supportive type, it would be pretty difficult to spread the word about your business.

Yes, the friends are relevant, especially in the internet sector in some countries. Government agencies will usually blindly believe the complete lies of people who have a good social status and are well connected, they often get government jobs for faking paypal, bank account and online income, while those who are not well connected are often cheated and exploited with online business owners worst affected.

Yes,your circle of friends affect the money you make,if you keep bad friends then you end up loosing your money gradually,if you keep good friends you end up earning more money, blessings upon blessings because you have friends who you can share business ideas with,who can advise you once you have a problem,who can even help you with some money to make you grow more. Having a good circle of friends have a good impact on one's life, unlike keeping bad circle of friends. Those ones will rather introduce you to what won't benefit you in life, gambling, prostitution just name them.. infact a bad friend can even steal from you, betrayed you and make you loose everything you worked hard for. So in my own opinion,your circle of friends really matters alot, because it has both good and bad impact,one is to make you always feel blessed and greatful,while the other is to make you frustrated and regret.

Choose your friends wisely.
I certainly agree with you on this one, mate. Been with good friends lately. You know, those friends that mostly pay pretty much everything that they have on or they purchase their own.

And because of that, I got myself some savings especially on my salaries and bonuses.

It's not a 100% thing as you can go your own way on this sort of thing but it certainly helps massively in my opinion to have friends and family who are entrepreneurial or money savvy to discuss things with.

Well I believe your friends can have a positive or negative impact in your earnings. It is very important for us to choose carefully the type of people we takes as friends. In most cases these are the type of people that will in one way or the other directly or indirectly affects our progress in life..

A situation in which you settle around people without any future plans and preparation , well you may not really have much competition or challenge to face since these people do not do anything that could easily bring positive challenge that could also help you look for every legitimate way to make money to upgrade yourself..

Sometimes we need to step ahead and possibly meets real people that are much more better than us financially , This will bring great positive impact in our life and make us more serious to achieve more and become more stable.

Everyone has different friend which the interact with, it either at home school or work place, and most of this friends have help them to make decisions in life, well not all friends are good to us, no matter how they smile the may want our down fall, so one need to ask himself or herself if the friends he has affect the money he or she makes.
For most people their friends may not be experience when it comes to business they may not get the right or best information they needed, that does not mean that one wouldn't be friend to such person because everyone has their level of knowledge But if our friends turn down our offer when it come to making money or cool cash they might view making money as a hard thing to do this might some day influence us or they themselves might want us to think the same, so with their pressure we might feel tempted to do same, but this isn't right because everyone goal is to prepare for they future so with such kind of friends and influences one may get weak eventually we should chose our friends wisely.

Yes the friends you keep will either help you to make money or make you lazy that is why it is always advisable to choose your friends and not friends choosing you

So that this way you go for people that will influence your life positively good friends are always there to influence others positively so the financial aspect of your life will also get a good boost if your friends are the hard-working type

The friends you keep will either help you to make money or keep you permanently broke but it is good to have friends that will always motivate, inspire and encourage you to make money you'll gain nothing from being poor so why would you want to continually be with friends that are financially down and not ready to even work towards making money. The bottom line is friends can make you have money or keep you in a broke state

In some countries, it is very lucrative to have top government officials and politicians as friends, since the government blindly believes in their complete lies, and politicians are very powerful . In many government agencies, the politicians are getting their associates and friends no work no investment government jobs with monthly salary and pension often with fake resume, fake investment, fake skills, fake bank account.

Your cycle of friends may in fact negatively influence how much money you make. New research from Stanford University and the University of Chicago has found that a person's decision to stay close to their friends or reduce contact can impact the amount of money they earn over a lifetime. The study, which was published in Science Advances, examined how social networks might affect people's earnings by pinpointing whether the likelihood of becoming wealthy depended on having a large number of friends or not.

Overall, researchers found no difference in earnings between people who have small networks and those who have large ones. However, their findings did show that if a person had a large number of friends, then becoming wealthy was linked to work hard and maybe even heavy drinking. Losing friends on the other hand can be linked to decreased earnings.

"The size of your social network may not have an effect on your wealth," said Chris Knackstedt, a PhD candidate in economics at Stanford. "A survey of adult friends is the best way to measure people's social networks and shows no consistent relationship between network size and earnings.