How does it feel to lose money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is totally an unbearable , remorseful , and regrettable situation when an individual loses money possibly to a risky investment or to an investment that is considered to be a fraud or scam . There is absolutely no individual that wishes for him or her to lose money in situations like this but to be very sincere the act of losing money sometimes could be seen as the stepping stones to success . The reason is because for you to successfully and adequately attend financial freedom therefore having money in abundance and individual must be so much ready to face failures because investing for the future is so much a risk . But that doesn't mean that an individual cannot become successful and financially freed without having to lose money but to some extent he or she must be very cautious and alert on the kind of investment that he or she invest his or her hard-earned money .

To reduce your chances of losing money to scam and fraudulent investment platforms whether online or offline it is totally advised that before investing your money you must take your time and makes efficient and adequate research about the kind of investment you intend to invest in , you must not only check whether it is legit or a fraud you must also determine your ability to scream through such investment and fully understand it so that you could be fully equipped and also have the capability to teach others . Basically what I am trying to say is that you must have full knowledge of the kind of investment we are venturing into .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have totally been in the same situation and to be sincere being in the condition of situation of losing money possibly to a scam and defrauding website is totally the worst feeling that an individual can totally have financially , do you mean the time when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online as a newbie I was totally so desperate to make money and because of this I engage in any online investment website that comes my way without even conducting a feasibility study and research about it so as to be able to know what it is fate that is whether it is legit or possibly a fraud .

Moving on I was able to gain back myself despite losing my money to various scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms in the internet . I was able to know what was known as a scam site detector , which is literally a tool or mechanism that totally helps an individual to carefully and adequately detect a website so as to be able to know whether it is legit and worthy to be invested or possibly a scam and fraud .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Losing of money by any person due to risky investment or any other online activities is always as a result of improper research , apart from the fact that you were not able to carry out proper research on the area you have chosen to concentrate it is also advised that we pay attention the most of the platforms we have come across and we shouldn't be carried away by how much we can make, the most important thing is how save our investment capital should be ..

It is never a funny experience when we lose our money to most of these platforms . To reduce our chance of losing money to most of these dubious platforms it is very important for us not to be greedy . That's the reasons so many people lose a huge sum of money in the cost of trying to earn so much .