Does paid to post platforms make you feel bored?

Etini

Valued Contributor
Paid-to-post platforms are sites where you post comments/ make posts, and you are paid for the post and comments. When you have to make as many posts a day and comment on topics that are majorly restricted to a particular field, it becomes monotonous and you might easily get bored over time.

If you are not a creative genius, you would get bored working on paid-to-post sites within 3 months. Also, you have to be a person widely read for you to be able to insights on varying topics. It is not for lazy-minded people and people who are not intelligent.

I have lots of friends that tell me that working on forum posting sites is boring. I understand them perfectly. I just tell them not to bother posting every day. Skipping a day or two would bring fresh ideas on what to post. Do you feel bored with paid-to-post forums? Read wide, take one or two days' break from posting and you would be fine.

People need to know that working is boring to everyone even the workaholics that we know sometime find their work boring this is what we know as monotony of work because you are doing the same thing over and over again but you should expect boredom to set in .

What will help you enjoy your job I'd the good you want to achieve it is always good to set before you the goal you want to achieve so that it will help push or urge you on. You should always remember nothing good comes easy and it will help you to continue working.

Again, we need to know that work is what it is work and no form of entertainment so you need to keep working and hope for the best that it is yet to come. So yeah work I'd motonous and boring but the end always justify the means

I have made over 5k posts on Trendri. I try to come to Trendri whenever I have time. There are two reasons, one, I do not want to waste my time doing nothing when I do not have any freelancing assignments, and two, I want to earn crypto. I do get bored frequently and there are numerous reasons. One, sometimes I am repeating myself. I seem to have created posts on every topic I can think of and sometimes I believe I am repeating myself. Let's say when I publish a new post on blogging, a topic I have covered extensively, I might not be saying anything new that I have not said in the past. I don't do this knowingly, I am just trying to be honest. I see a lot of people doing the same thing. I can see the same posters making multiple posts on the same toipics that they have created earlier.

There is nothing as interesting as making money on head to post website, and that is because majority of paid to post website forum on the internet are hundred percent free, and also taking advantage of them now that there are numerous on the Internet can totally be a good way to make the most money out of online money making. The trendri forum so far has been one of the most interesting paid to post website forum I have come across on the internet, and since the Year 2017 I have met a whole lot of money on this particular forum,

Sharing our opinions on certain matters can be something we do almost every day and so being able to share this opinions on random topics online via forums like this can totally be a very crazy but reasonable way to make money online. There is absolutely no way an individual can get bored making money like this except he or she is not into it.

In my own view and perspective I consider failed to post websites as one of the most easiest and fastest way an individual can totally make money online. And that is because it is 100% free and all you have to do is to devote your time and energy to share your opinions on various random topics and questions and from time to time when you reach a particular withdrawal threshold you can totally get your money remitted to you in your preferred payment method. Personally, I do not feel bored making money on paid to post website, instead I feel thrilled in sharing my ideas to individuals and also learning from other people ideas on certain a random topics.

For example this particular forum makes it very easier for us to make money and also to get paid in our preferred payment method. Making money on paid to post website is also very interesting and I totally recommend any individual who is newly introduced to the act of making money online to also engage in the making of money online via paid to post websites.

Anything can get boring in some time in life if you are not involved in it and enjoying it. Or you are not sure what is the main motivation of you being there and doing what you are doing. So, to stay with anything in life you need a goal and motivation. The same applies to any kind of job, be it your offline job or online job. You will stay there if you enjoy it or you see some benefit coming out of it. You might not enjoy your job but you still stay there because you see the monetary benefits there.
Paid to post forum sites are the same. I totally agree there that we should take break every now and then. That helps. If we keep doing it in a stretch, it might get boring and even stressful and overwhelming.
I enjoy being in online space in between my chores and job. I have a motivation to be here. The extra money that I make here is definitely a big factor. I love to participate in general discussions that are interesting. I also like to learn new things, especially the new earning ways online. I plan to take an early retirement and shift to full time online job. This is the preparation for the same.

I didn't get bored from posting on paid to post websites because these sites are like books for me, whenever I enter paid to post websites I face with different ideas and different experiences and sometimes I face with ideas and experiences that I have never heard of that before.

For me it is interesting to use paid to post websites but if I get bored of these websites I will take a break from it, as you mentioned in one or two days someone could repair.

In my point of view it is not more boring than social media platforms because they are all about scrolling down but paid to post websites are all about learning and sharing ideas.