Does survey time paid well???

Hardworkerss

Does surveytime.com paid well what are you thinking about it have made it a try.....

greenieS

Verified member
Well, SurveyTime is a legit site that has ample opportunities to earn money by taking surveys. It has a well-designed website that's easy to use, combined with a secure instant payout system. Moreover, they'll notify you automatically if there are surveys available for you.

How does it work? After signing up to Surveytime, you'll answer a few questions to help us create your profile and we'll offer you the surveys that fit your interests. Then, you can start taking surveys and earning $1 for each one you complete successfully.

now it is not entirely up to them how much each survey pays. I say it's worth it.

Axis

Banned
Making money via survey websites is absolutely not my specification of making money online, that is because survey websites are considered to be one of the most least and smallest way an individual can make money online. Somehow it can also be considered as a waste of time as majority of survey websites take a whole lot of time in processing the payment of their members and users, and in most times they are users and members may not even get paid do you to prolong payout processes.

There is absolutely no survey websites that promise you to start today and buy a car or build a house next week, and that is because they are minimal paying in nature, it also that website I have engaged online, none of them have seems to work for me even if I might have placed a withdrawal, and that is after reaching a particular withdrawal threshold. Majority of survey website on the internet as scamming and fraudulent in nature.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money via survey website can be considered to be a very profitable and interesting money-making idea for individuals to constantly make money online. But in my own view and perspective the idea of making money via survey websites can totally be the most uninteresting and an appreciative way to make money online and that is because majority of survey websites in the internet are filled with scamming and fraudulent activities. Some of them that claim to be legit and flexible also turn out to be a total waste of time as majority of them do not pay their members, and sometimes majority of them do have the problem of prolonged payment problems with their users and members.

Another thing about survey website is that, you get paid pennies even if you might have spent a reasonable amount of your time answering random questions that are being asked to you by the survey website directors. It is totally unappreciative, when majority of survey websites do waste the time of their users and members.

Mastergp

Verified member

The amount that you can earn from participating in surveys can vary greatly. Some surveys may only take a few minutes to complete and pay a few dollars, while others may take longer and pay more. It's also important to keep in mind that not all survey companies pay cash for surveys. Some may offer rewards or products instead. It's best to do your research and read reviews of survey companies before signing up to make sure you are getting a reputable and fair deal.

Icydoll

Survey time has less opportunities now-a-days to earn .Most of the time the website doesn't even send us surveys invite notification so it's better to login and check always if we have any surveys available. They pay instantly that's the only good thing about this site.