How does Ipsos i-Say work?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How does Ipsos i-Say work

Ipsos i-Say is a market research company that conducts surveys on behalf of businesses, organizations, and governments. As a member of Ipsos i-Say, you can earn rewards by participating in surveys and sharing your opinions on various topics.

Here's how it works:

Sign up to be a member of Ipsos i-Say. You can do this by visiting the Ipsos i-Say website and completing the registration form. I'm not sure how well their app works.

Complete your profile. To receive surveys that are relevant to you, it's important to complete your profile as thoroughly as possible.

Participate in surveys. You will receive email invitations to participate in surveys, which you can complete online at your convenience. The number of surveys you receive will depend on your profile and the demographics that the client is interested in.

Earn points. For each survey you complete, you will earn a certain number of points. The number of points you earn will depend on the length and complexity of the survey.

Redeem points for rewards. You can redeem your points for a variety of rewards, including gift cards, merchandise, and charitable donations.

Ipsos i-Say is a legitimate market research company that provides an opportunity for people to earn rewards by sharing their opinions. However, as with any opportunity that involves earning money online, it's important to be cautious and do your research to make sure it's a legitimate opportunity.