How do you spend a typical cold winter's day?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well, I like winter and cold very much. On a typical cold winter's day I spend my day with my family drinking hot tea by the fireplace
and making plan for Christmas. Sometimes some friends visit us and we spend our day eating and chatting all together.

What about you?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
To be honest, I am one of those people that likes cold weather. Although it makes it seem like one can find it complicated to go out and work sometimes but the truth is that in this season, one will have his or her body system functioning well even if you have a body lotion cream you use for your skin. I can tell that this is the best time to use it if you want to achieve the best result. So there many other things it does. It is just that one can’t keep mentioning if not we will be here till night fall

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
To be honest, I am one of those people that likes cold weather. Although it makes it seem like one can find it complicated to go out and work sometimes but the truth is that in this season, one will have his or her body system functioning well even if you have a body lotion cream you use for your skin. I can tell that this is the best time to use it if you want to achieve the best result. So there many other things it does. It is just that one can’t keep mentioning if not we will be here till night fall
Hi Mandy96.Thank you very much for your nice post and your time. Nice to hear that you like cold weather too.