How do you make money online?

Peterlight

I have been trying a lot of methods of making money online but it is online two that works perfectly.

I have tried affiliate marketing but I don't have a laptop to work on it and so I quit.

I also tried investing on Ponzi schemes and other mining and investment platforms but all were scam.

I tried pay to click site and bitcoin gaming app and fantasy app but all I earn is token which I think is a waste of time.

The only two methods that have worked for me are pay to click site and pay per referals platforms. These two have really helped me when I was down. They pay more than any site have promised me.

If you guys don't mind, can you share with me your earning strategy and if possible share the link to your earning site to me.

Thank you.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
There are many ways to earn online if you explore nicely. Since when I came to this field, I also cannot ways to make some part-time money, but there are some ways where you can earn for completing some tasks and on automatic too. Timebucks is a site that has been my first online earning source in my life, where I made about more than 70$ till now, but before I have to complete a lot of tasks there but with the latest offers of Engaged Hits and Daily Goal, you can earn a decent amount for not much work. Other ways are where you can complete high paying surveys from sites like Triaba, SurveyTime, etc.

rightminds

Thanks for this information. I will love to invest in affiliate marketing and promote my products through Facebook and I want you please show me the way. I know how effective Facebook ads campaign is especially the paid one but I really need a hand on knowledge about it. I want someone to put me through the nitty gritty of Facebook ads campaign setup. I know of someone that is using it to promote his online products and I can testify how profitable and cost effective it is. Some of those things I've come to realize about Facebook campaign setup is the technicality of how everything works. You don't just sign up for a paid Facebook campaign ads anyhow and expect a good result, you have to know how it's done otherwise you waste your investment. One of the major aspects is how to setup the target audience, the best location to get the audience that can convert to sales and lots of the other important things.

anil02

Verified member
Before 10 years I started online work, at that time I joined may PTC sites but most of them were scam. After some time I got some paying and legit PTC site and I earned and get my first earning from these sites. After it I joined one survey site and PTP site. Now I am earning from survey sites and PTP sites as well. In these days most of PTC sites is paying is cash, these are paying in crypto. I am also earning some from these sites

Carson20t

Well at the moment paid to write forums are the best more especially if you are coming from a tier 3 region as they have no earning restrictions.So pick three or four and make a daily targets working on them and see how it will go for a month.Then if you research well you will find some surveys that are favourable like afrisight and toluna they work in almost every area and atleast each survey pays you almost upto a dollar.Build a network of people like a blog or Facebook fanpage then sell various services and products by acquiring some skills like web developer,logo designer,virtual assistant.and everything that can get you clients faster.

anil02

Verified member
I am not from tier 3 countries, but I am using some paid to write forums, Earning from these site are slow for a person who can't spend much time on these sites. Surveys are good means of online earning but it have problem of disqualification. I am using many survey sites to earn. Toluna is site where surveys are available every time but qualification is problem here. Rakuten and YouGov is also good survey sites. At youGov we have not fear of disqualification, but here payout high so it will take about one year to reach at threshold

freelancermaria

I have been working as an online freelancer for many years now. I've started way back in 2008 or 2009. I've created a website and earned a page rank of 2 after a few months. The page rank has opened a lot of wonderful opportunities for me. However, I wasn't able to renew my website due to a busy schedule so I have decided to resort to other online freelancing jobs, such as data entry and transcription. If you want to be successful in this industry, you have to make a conscious effort to update your skill set. Start by watching free tutorials on YouTube.

anil02

Verified member
No doubt to continue in online work field we must be update our skills, before 5-6 years PTC sites was good means of online earning but now they are outdated and we can't earn from them. At present most of online workers are earning from PTP sites and survey sites. But in coming days it may be possible that these will be outdated. Data entry work in good one but some one must be perfect in this work. If some one have interest in teaching than online coaching classes is good means of online earning

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I make money online as as an affiliate marketer. I work with Amazon associate program. The model is very simple, you write in-depth reviews about products that are being sold on Amazon and paste you affiliate like on them, you will get paid anytime someone buys through your link on Amazon.

in fact, you can start making money from the program this month provided you do the right thing. Alas, you can not make money with this business model if you are desperate and not patient enough.

All you need to do is to look for less competitive niche, this is very crucial as it might very difficult to make money from the high competitive niche as a newbie.

Once you have set up your website and fill it up with valuable informational and review contents. Drive traffic to your website through guest posting on other blogs in your niche. Sit back and watch the money rolling in.

Donkiz

I have tried several online sites with different concepts to see if I can make ends meet, but most of these sites have been very disappointing and I couldn't earn any reasonable amount from them, until I came across pay to write sites which have been a good discovery for me.

Aside pay to write and pay to click sites which are currently paying me, I equally have some e-commerce stores that are paying very well, but the e-commerce stores requires money to open but the pay is good.

Seyesystem

This top is for me I have been looking for different ways to make money online pls if you have a legitimate ways of making money online pls assist us with the information. I really need it seriously.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I earned some money through GPT sites like picoworkers and microworker, captcha solving sites. Their are host of online jobs that is out there, but majority of them demands skills to accomplish, in order make reasonable amount of cash online we need to adopt a special skill that will make us stand the best in that feed. I know you love writing, and writing is your hobby, and you truly want to earn from it too. Do you know their are sites that pays writers at least average of $100 per successful articles published. You can get as many you want through; Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site | Cracked.com. check it out, you gonna see host of sites requesting for article writers to partake in writing for their site.

AndyC

I have been trying a lot of methods of making money online but it is online two that works perfectly.

I have tried affiliate marketing but I don't have a laptop to work on it and so I quit.

I also tried investing on Ponzi schemes and other mining and investment platforms but all were scam.

I tried pay to click site and bitcoin gaming app and fantasy app but all I earn is token which I think is a waste of time.

The only two methods that have worked for me are pay to click site and pay per referals platforms. These two have really helped me when I was down. They pay more than any site have promised me.

If you guys don't mind, can you share with me your earning strategy and if possible share the link to your earning site to me.

Thank you.
Making money online can be difficult. I wish I could give you a link that will make you tons of money quickly, unfortunately it doesn’t work that way. Check out this post on trendri.com about a great product to promote. You can promote this on any social media platform. It will accept you and offer you a generous commission and it’s completely free.

calisunshine11

Mobile Apps
PI Network
-calisunshine11 (1000% money guarantee)
Bee Network -calisunshine11 (1000% money guarantee)
Timestone -calisun11 (1000% money guarantee)
Reflex (RFX) - ahw7f (fast withdrawals)
Spotter -calisun11
Midoin -russelanthony01

Mosho4real

I've been searching for legitimate way to make money and most of the site this days are all scam

Rasha767

Thank you.
Well atleast u got paid from something even the referral i ddnt get paid for it my pay pal accounf is empty i want something that i can earn money fast and not 2 dollars or 4 i want like 100 snd up

Olajidey

The truth is that we have many people making thousands of dollar (cool cash) online and we also have some that haven't make a dime online and the only difference people that earn online and those that did not earn at all is lack of information.
My experience on how I make money online is through affiliate marketing, I promote the product without owning the product and people buy the product through the link I gave them and I cash out my 50% commission on every product purchased through my link. I also earn through Fiverr by writing for sales product.
Share yours, let us win together.

calisunshine11

I've been searching for legitimate way to make money and most of the site this days are all scam
Try the apps i suggested and use my referral. You can make yourself a fortune as an early miner :). App names are in bold and code is in a big font

Peppul

Making money online is not that easy, you can try going into domain business or affiliate market or best you go into freelance and the easiest of all is to look up for survey sites, but make sure you have what it takes and always research too.. with these it's a sure guarantee that you will definitely earn online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet gives someone freedom to work at desire time. It also gives someone ability to become your own boss. That is, you decide what to do and how you are going to do it.

However, try to making money online can be very difficult if someone works on the wrong websites. There are some websites out there who are just going to waste your time if you work for them.

Well, I have couple of websites that I work with and they are paying my bills. Here are as follow

1 Amazon associate: this is an affiliate program runs by Amazon. I have a websites that target kitchen niche. I have reviews of some kitchen gadgets with an affiliate link from Amazon. I got paid any time someone buys through that affiliate link.

2 Bizdustry: this is the second website that pays, it is a PTC and it is fantastic. It is not demanding and the pay is decent for comments and thread.