How do you make money online?

Peterlight

I have been trying a lot of methods of making money online but it is online two that works perfectly.

I have tried affiliate marketing but I don't have a laptop to work on it and so I quit.

I also tried investing on Ponzi schemes and other mining and investment platforms but all were scam.

I tried pay to click site and bitcoin gaming app and fantasy app but all I earn is token which I think is a waste of time.

The only two methods that have worked for me are pay to click site and pay per referals platforms. These two have really helped me when I was down. They pay more than any site have promised me.

If you guys don't mind, can you share with me your earning strategy and if possible share the link to your earning site to me.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 28873

there are many ways to make money online but first you must first have a tech device( a mobile phone, a computer or an iPad e.t.c) then you must have a reliable network supply then you have to look for profitable sites where you can earn.you could earn money online by been paid to perform simple tasks e.g PTC sites,gpt sites ,or even watch video ,ads viewing)your choice.if you are someone who is good in writing you could go for the freelance role and you could also make money online through currency pairs(forex trading) once again your choice

Shigobad2020

I have been trying a lot of methods of making money online but it is online two that works perfectly.

I have tried affiliate marketing but I don't have a laptop to work on it and so I quit.

I also tried investing on Ponzi schemes and other mining and investment platforms but all were scam.

I tried pay to click site and bitcoin gaming app and fantasy app but all I earn is token which I think is a waste of time.

The only two methods that have worked for me are pay to click site and pay per referals platforms. These two have really helped me when I was down. They pay more than any site have promised me.

If you guys don't mind, can you share with me your earning strategy and if possible share the link to your earning site to me.

Thank you.
There are many ways to earn online without the use of having a laptop , you can do affiliate marketing if you have a very good phone, and also most of all the ponzi schemes are scammers, There are some sites that pays very handsomely but they are not meant for African countries, you can invest in crypto currency , start with buying and selling of bitcoin and you can also mine biycoin too.

Peterlight

There are many ways to earn online without the use of having a laptop , you can do affiliate marketing if you have a very good phone, and also most of all the ponzi schemes are scammers, There are some sites that pays very handsomely but they are not meant for African countries, you can invest in crypto currency , start with buying and selling of bitcoin and you can also mine biycoin too.
What is bycoin... I haven't seen any crypto that is called that name.

Zarar

There are many waus to earn online..earn money to awesome blog..
Earn money online with microjobs. As a clickworker you set your own hours and work independently from any computer with an Internet ...

danielannerl

Thank you.
Hi,
Honestly I've been trying the same for months now but finally found a method that made me grow a lot and not only financially but also my mindset changed extremely in a good way. If you are interested to know more than come by and register and watch the course for free CLICK HERE

danielannerl

Making money online is not that easy, you can try going into domain business or affiliate market or best you go into freelance and the easiest of all is to look up for survey sites, but make sure you have what it takes and always research too.. with these it's a sure guarantee that you will definitely earn online.
Hi Interesting input but I have to disagree a little bit. Honestly I've been trying online marketing for months now but finally found a method that made me grow a lot and not only financially but also my mindset changed extremely in a good way. If you are interested to know more than come by and register and watch the course for FREE HERE

uforwealth

Verified member
there are many ways to make money online but first you must first have a tech device( a mobile phone, a computer or an iPad e.t.c) then you must have a reliable network supply then you have to look for profitable sites where you can earn.you could earn money online by been paid to perform simple tasks e.g PTC sites,gpt sites ,or even watch video ,ads viewing)your choice.if you are someone who is good in writing you could go for the freelance role and you could also make money online through currency pairs(forex trading) once again your choice
You are right but some of them are a waste of time especially ads viewing.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many waus to earn online..earn money to awesome blog..
Earn money online with microjobs. As a clickworker you set your own hours and work independently from any computer with an Internet ...
Please, mention a legit micro-job site that you have worked with and that has paid you. I asked this question because I have been scammed by a micro-job site.

Kennysplash

Verified member

Thank you.
I earn money from different paid to post sites but I think the ones that I am more active in are bizdustry, trendri and forum coin. at least I make some extra bucks from this site every day so it is actually worth it. I don't do micro jobs or captcha typing. These things are just a waste of time, I focus on the ones that can give me real rewards. I am planning on taking more online works like transcriptions and video reviews so I think I'm going to try out some of these ones too and see if I can add them to my online money making platforms.

febri

you are wrong, this is a project, let me complete this project and you will be paid after the project is complete, are you interested ,,
you are wrong, this is a project, let me complete this project and you will be paid after the project is complete, are you interested ,,

Nickdoe89

Thank you.
Hi

Did you know that businesses all around the world are hiring people just like you to help manage their social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube?
There is a lot of money in it, and the best part is that you don’t need any qualifications, prior experience or specialized skills. All you need is a few spare hours per week, a computer with an internet connection and a good knowledge of how to use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.

Download the drive document and open it you get the link in it Copy one of the 2 links and paste in your browser after reaching their official website you can read everything about the program and after one time joining fee you can start earning money from your home while sleeping by just using social Medias.

Ask Me Anything I will help you as soon as possible

Here vis the Payment Proof of Earning.Trustable Program of Make Money Online While Sleeping

Romance

The truth is that we have many people making thousands of dollar (cool cash) online and we also have some that haven't make a dime online and the only difference people that earn online and those that did not earn at all is lack of information.

L Anthony

Thank you.
I've been searching for legitimate way to make money and most of the site this days are all scam

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The fact is that we humans just need fact money so even if we are making money that will help us get by we still more money not with all the fancy things in the world. I only work on writing sites and it really rewarding to me, I try to cut down on my expenses to avoid debt. So maybe you might need to cut down on your expenses then pick at Least three paying sites to work on. Try to be active on them daily

Jnr

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.
I dont think there is any specific earning strategy.. Just do what you good at. But i recommend you try noise.cash it pays well.