How do small online businesses deal with cybercrime/hackers?

niche

Verified member
Often large tech and internet companies are extremely ruthless in destroying competition, stealing trade secrets from small online businesses which usually have very limited resources. These large companies are often hiring contractor hackers who are hacking the computers of the small business owner, changing the registry settings, stealing, deleting and modifying the files on the desktop, wasting time of the business owner. The small online business does not have resources or knowledge to track the hackers who are making changes, though the changes in the files and directory are noticed. In some cases, the hackers are destroying some laptops in a few months.
What are tools or software available to prevent cybercrime, specifically unauthorized registry, file changes, theft of emails by remote hackers? Any information will be appreciated

D

Deleted member 28127

You may misunderstand the objective of hackers in this situation. The hiring company is hiring hackers to try all security errors to be corrected by the security team then for each security issue detected website owner pays a commission instead of losing a brand of data and money in a real attack. What you say is true but half of the information.

niche

Verified member
Actually my computers and websites are being hacked by hackers or cybercriminals who are from large companies or are their contractors. They are changing the stored passwords, not allowing me to use webcams and creating other problems. I am not making even $1 monthly from most of my websites due to penalties on link sales, so I cannot pay hackers any money for fixing any problems. Website problems I can mostly fix myself, only computer problems I require help since registry changes are being made.