How do I sustain my business during inflation?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Inflation is the term for price increases for goods and services, and so on. During inflation, prudent money management is essential to a business's survival. This entails keeping an eye on spending, negotiating better prices with suppliers, and ensuring that business operations go as smoothly as feasible. Businesses must exercise caution so as not to annoy customers when raising prices to keep up with rising costs. Having some spare cash on hand is also a good idea in case circumstances worsen. Businesses can weather inflation and even prosper by listening to their customers and being adaptable.

Activator230822

Verified member
Inflation is the situation whereby, the prices of items increases and fall in the purchasing value for money.
Subsequently the implication of this in the business world would result in the rise of the higher prices of the business purchases.
This therefore would increase the amount of upfront money/capital to run the business.
I think the remedy for this would be changing the business model to an alternative business that would require a reasonable capital to start but that one that is highly profitable.