how do I promote my cpa offers free?

N

nasif7516

Basically a huge number of affiliate marketers use paid methods to promote their offers and for me I can't actually use the paid method as a novice. Can anyone please let me know about the ways where I can promote my cpa offers for free?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are planning to promote CPA offer free, you must be ready to put in a lot of work. You first need to create an account on classified ads website, post the CPA offer on those sites regularly. The next thing is to join lots of Facebook groups in your niche and post there regularly

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well you can use other options to promote your affiliate marketing business rather than cpa method as a beginner or if you don’t have enough money to promote it. You can start by posting your affiliate marketing links on social media platforms, I would have liked to mention some of the social media platforms but I don’t want it to look like I am advertising for them on here.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You will only be able to do it with your website or maybe you paid for advertisement with a good website that has a lot of traffic ,you may not be able to do this on social media like Faceboook because such link will not be allowed . A lot of people who makes make money with this form of marketing will choose to do it by paying for advertisement

foster04

One of the best ways to promote CPA offers is to use content locking and use websites such as
1. Flickr.com
2. gabs.com
3. minds.com

Carson20t

If you are planning to promote CPA offer free, you must be ready to put in a lot of work. You first need to create an account on classified ads website, post the CPA offer on those sites regularly. The next thing is to join lots of Facebook groups in your niche and post there regularly
Perhaps you could create a tutorial on what has worked for you step by step.

I have always wanted to get more members to perform some tasks for me but it has not proved easy for me.I am still battling to reach a one hundred mark of devoted and loyal members.

Even a paid way but off course of course not an exaggerated amount.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to promote CPA affiliate marketing using free traffic. But if you are very serious about it you must be ready to build a landing page and drive traffic using paid method. You can open an account on Pinterest and upload related pictures to the affiliate offer you are promoting. You can also create a board to promote your affiliate offer.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though cpa can be promoted using either the paid method or free method. But the fact is that I will advice you as a novice to start with the free one first. This is because this will put you through on how the method works before you even decide to be using paid method.

There is definitely without a doubt a lot of work ahead of you when it comes to doing CPA offers, it can be promoted but with a FREE method, you have to know where to find the most popular traffic source where people are looking for things without even knowing they need it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Some people think that CPA marketing is simple because you don't need to sell any product or the reverse is the case. You actually need to put in a lot of work and critical thinking because most platforms you will be promoting it on does not allow such links. You need to build a landing page but some of the platforms provide landing pages. You can try Cpagrip.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can go to different online directory write meaningful article for them and paste your affiliate offer as the bio section which is left for the author of the articles. If the people found your article unique and in depth, they are going to click on your affiliate offer to see some of the things they can benefit from you. Just make sure that affiliate offer you are promoting is related to the article you posted.