How do I make $500 in 2 months online?

mary13254

In this article I will teach you how to make money online for beginners in 2020. This will be a step by step online money making guide that you can follow to achieve amazing results in your online business.

Here are the exact steps you need to take:

1.) Choose a niche. You'll want to focus on the big niche topics that have lots of hungry buyers. In other words, if people aren't buying products in the niche topic, don't target those people.

Niche topics like internet marketing, affiliate marketing, pet care, home improvement, car repairs and insurance are great topics. They provide you with customers who are looking to buy products to solve their increasing daily problems.

If you can solve a problem, you can make as much money as you want online. I'm not kidding. This is the key to success online.

2.) Pick a product. Your product should have a residual commission or monthly recurring membership around it. This will increase your chances of making serious cash online. Choose a product that make you at least $25 per sale, or 75% commission monthly.

3.) Create a squeeze page. The purpose of the squeeze page is to offer something in exchange for your potential customers email address. This will allow you to follow up with them and even sell additional products online: bit. ly/3hrrpMA (remove the space after the dot)

moonchild

VIP Contributor
For a beginner I think this is already too ambitious, if you have never make any income online then it is a no brainer to pull in a five hundred out of the air in a month, what about sacrificing and learning high income skills that will skyrocket your earnings, you are better off doing that than imposing an unrealistic figure on yourself.

You can also start looking for way you can make 5$ a day for example at first, if you go on youtube and search for how to make 1m$ a day you will surely get but the problem is most of these videos are just clickbait,, they don't really work, I have been there and I have done that, you hardly make any reasonable amount from those videos ideas.

So, go and learn a digital skill and then look for a way to monetize your skills and look for sites that you can use to make income for yourself.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a number of ways to make $500 in two months online. Here are some methods that could work for you:

1. Sell products or services online. This could include setting up an online store, selling through a third-party platform such as Amazon or eBay, or offering services such as consulting or freelance writing.

2. Start a blog and monetize it through advertising, affiliate marketing, or selling digital or physical products.

3. Create and sell an online course. This could be a video course, an eBook, or a series of audio or video lessons.

4. Provide online services such as web design, social media marketing, or search engine optimization.

5. Launch a subscription service or membership site. This could be a content-based site, an online community, or a service that provides access to exclusive content or features.

With a little creativity and effort, you can easily make $500 or more in two months online. Just be sure to choose a method that best suits your skills and interests.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here is a method to make $500 in a month or two, I have tried this method myself, and trust me you can also make money using this method. You need some skills but learning these skills is not rocket science and anyone can learn skills to do it. You also need some investments, just about $60.
register a domain, the domain should have niche-specific keywords
Buy a hosting plan, shared hosting can be good
Install WordPress on the server and lunch your website in 5 minutes.
Start building content, publish at least 20 articles, also publish important pages like about us, privacy policy, contact us, etc.
Go to webmaster forums and put your website on sale.
Go to website marketplaces like flippa and list your website for sale.
You can easily make $500 by selling your website.
If you have published high quality content, if your domain has search value, you might be able to sell your website.