How do I keep and maintain my determination to make money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Here are a few ways to maintain determination when it comes to making money. Making money requires hard work and perseverance, but by setting clear goals, creating a plan of action, tracking your progress, and staying motivated, you can increase your chances of success. However let us consider some of these factors in details below:

SET SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE, AND ACHIEVABLE GOALS: Clearly defining your financial goals can help you stay focused and motivated. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable and achievable.

CREATE A PLAN OF ACTION: Break your goals down into smaller, actionable steps and create a plan to achieve them. This will help you stay organized and motivated to take the necessary steps to reach your goals.

TRACK YOUR PROGRESS: Keep track of your progress by setting up regular check-ins. This will help you stay motivated and adjust your plan as necessary.

REWARD YOURSELF: Setting up small rewards for yourself as you reach certain milestones can help you stay motivated and celebrate your progress.

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE INFLUENCES: Surround yourself with people who inspire you and believe in your goals. This can help you stay motivated and accountable.

LEARN FROM SETBACKS: When things don't go as planned, don't give up. Instead, try to learn from your mistakes and use them as opportunities to grow.

STAY MOTIVATED: Read books, articles, and blogs that inspire you, listen to podcasts or watch videos that motivate you. Or take a course to acquire new skills that can help you reach your goals.

STAY ON TRACK: Keep your focus on your long-term goals, don't get swayed by short-term temptations.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Believe it or not but the truth stands, determination is absolutely very much important when it comes to the activity of making money and sometimes determination can also be considered as persistence and in fact persistence and determination goes hand-in-hand with each other when it comes to the activity of making money whether online or offline. When an individual is determined to achieve money possibly in abundance he or she would not view failures and setbacks along the way or along his or her journey of achieving financial freedom as a proof of not being good enough but instead he or she will use such failures and setbacks and stepping Stones to his or her success.

To maintain and keep your determination in the act of making money online it is very much important that you convince yourself of the benefits that you stand to gain if you should achieve money in abundance. Personally the joy of being independent and not having to do well on another to fend and cater for my needs is definitely what's keeping me and giving me the determination I need to continue my journey of financial freedom no matter what.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all if you work over your capacities you will start losing determination to make money online because you need to work under your capacities for work to avoid any possible burn out because even if related to earn money concern, then each one must respect his limits for earning and not search for target maximum profit not in the things that he could run for long term basis. This is why we must be a little realistic when it comes to the online gigs.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
There is no one specific answer to this question, as the key is to find what works best for you. However, some tips to keep your determination and motivation high include:

• Develop a strong work ethic: In order to stay motivated, it’s important to have a strong work ethic. This means setting goals and working hard every day, even if it feels challenging.

• Stay positive: One of the best ways to stay motivated is to stay positive. This means being positive about your goals, your work, and your life.

• Find a way to make money: There are many ways to make money. Some people work in their spare time, while others work in their own businesses. Find a way to make money that you enjoy and that will help you stay motivated.

Realekom

First of all you have to be determined in what you want in life, know where you're going to and your potential target, creating a good game plan towards your success and attending to the most important things, make out time to learn more about archiving your aim, making a budget for yourself in order not to fall off financially.

Realekom

First of all you have to be determined in what you want in life, know where you're going to and your potential target, creating a good game plan towards your success and attending to the most important things, make out time to learn more about archiving your aim, making a budget for yourself in order not to fall off financially.

Mastergp

Verified member

To maintain determination to make money, it can be helpful to set specific and achievable financial goals, create a plan to reach those goals, and track your progress. It can also be helpful to remind yourself of the reasons why you want to make money, and to stay motivated by celebrating small successes along the way. Additionally, surrounding yourself with supportive and motivated people can help keep you on track. Finally, staying positive and not giving up when faced with challenges is important.

Another way to maintain determination to make money is to find ways to make the process enjoyable. For example, if you're starting a business, try to find something you're passionate about and turn it into a business. If you're saving money, try to find ways to make budgeting and saving fun.
It's also important to be realistic with your goals and plans. Set realistic targets and milestones, and don't be too hard on yourself if you don't achieve them right away. Remember that success takes time and effort.
Another effective way is to be disciplined and consistent with your efforts, it may be difficult at first, but as you continue to move forward, it will become a habit.
Finally, it's important to stay focused and not get distracted by other things. Stay committed to your goals and keep working towards them, even when it gets tough.
Overall, the key to maintaining determination to make money is to be clear about your goals, have a plan to achieve them, track your progress, stay motivated, be realistic, be disciplined, focused and consistent.

E

eldavis

First and foremost why do you want to make money in the first place. Have a genuine reason why you want to make money and that it always be at the back of your mind, cause when you feel like giving up, it is your reason for starting that would push you forward. Then it would be great to set goals for yourself, but while setting these goals make sure they are attainable. Which means set small goals so you can achieve them little by little. Once you start achieving these goals, you would be excited to want to achieve the next.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Staying determined when working is not an easy thing to do. Especially if you are suffering from procrastination and laziness. There is need for you to deal with it by accepting the situation then starting to work on it.

One thing that helps me a lot when I am feeling like procrastinating is changing my mindset about work. Instead of seeing it as something difficult, I remind myself that this is what I want to do. So I end up doing it because it is what defines who I am.

Then I love reading books, articles and watching videos that teach me how to stay motivated and determined.