How do i add my blog to google search console?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I just started blogging last month and I have noticed that my blog isn't appearing on Google Search which it is supposed to I have asked blogger how I'm supposed to make my blog post to appear on Google search and many of them said that I should register on Google search console I have been looking for this so-called Google search console this morning and I haven't been able to find it in my WordPress dashboard I have installed Google sites kit on my blog and registered but I still can't find the Google Search console I have even registered on Google Analytics which people said that it is supposed to show me the amount of people which comes to my blog daily.

All I want you guys to do for me is just to clarify if this Google search console is a plugin on WordPress which I can just install to my blog and start using it or if it's something I can register on somewhere and people also said something about site map how can I add that also in my blog because I'm just confused right now and this blogging of a thing now I really need help.