How did you make your first $100 online.

Axis

Banned
Making money online has been one of my goal and objective right from day one. Interestingly I was able to come across the various ways I can totally make money online without stress. However it was back in the year 2017 when my interest to make money online was made practical. But then I was always having the problem of becoming a victim of subjects to online scammers and fraudsters who create fraudulent and scamming platforms to scam individuals like the one I who want to make money the right and legit way. Making my first $100 online was definitely not an easy task, but however it was a necessary evil, because in as much as I wanted to quit the act of making money online, what really kept me going was the benefits and stand to gain if I continue to make money online.

My first $100 online was earned via affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing made it much easier for me to make money online, the website known as Amazon, has a feature for affiliate marketers or individuals aspiring to be a affiliate marketers. Each book I sell from the Amazon platform earns me commission at the end of the day. After making $100 online by the Amazon app, I was able to make further $1000 we are the same Amazon app. Guys I would like to hear how you were able to make your first $100 online?

Shigobad2020

Malkin money online has never been easy as you have to work in order to get paid , though its easier than the stress of the work offline because you have to work between 8 - 9 hours daily and with online work , you can make your daily target between three to four hours. I started earning online during the pandemic due to the lockdown .
There are several ways in which I normally makes money online , first i like making money from forum sites by posting forum threads and also replying to forum topics .
Secondly I am earning money on freelancing websites by being a freelancing ,writing articles and essays and getting paid in the process .
Making money from survey site is the easiest way of making money online where by you are paid to answer survey questions based in your geographical locations .
You can also make money by investing in crypto currency and other investment sites .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have been looking for opportunity to make money on the internet for some for sometimes. I started making money on the internet when I came to understand about different paid the post platforms such as beermoneyforum, trendri and bizdustry.
I was posting in all these platform and that was how I was able to make my first hundred dollars on the internet.
However I might also be able to make more money on the internet this year as there is a project I am still trying to qualify and if that will work then the possibility of generating 100 dollars or more on monthly basis is possible. .

Internet business requires a whole lot of dedication. If I can be able to dedicate my time and learn all that is necessary then I will not have any problem trying to make money on the internet. That's the reality . .

Shaf

Verified member
My first $100 made online was through writing gigs online, first through Opera News Hub and then through paid to post forums. I also earned some money through trading of crypto but lost it all due to poor management during the bear market.

I have learnt a few lessons during that time that help me now to achieve better results. The first is that you have to plan to make money, and then be dedicated to doing whatever it takes by making this a priority over other things. If it's not that important to you, you will always find excuses to chicken out.

Another thing is that you should have the mindset that making money online is not as rosy as bloggers make it look. You will be tired, frustrated, sometimes you have to work for very low pay. It's all worth it later, but you should be prepared. It also helps to develop your skills so you can later settle for jobs that pay more.

Imran Noori

Verified member
I have a similar story like yours, making money online was like a dream for me, I was dreaming with myself that I was working on my computer from home but it seemed impossible to me until I started researches about online jobs on YouTube, I could find many ways but I had problem with their payment methods, I needed something to pay me in crypto.

I joined one of the freelancing platforms that was paying through crypto currency, I applied for a job and they accepted my offer so I started the task which was given to me, whenever I finished the task I submitted it, when I asked for my payment they wanted a deposit from me, I found that it was a scam.

After that I joined paid to post websites and I am glad of working in these websites, maybe I didn't make my first $100 but I have a vision for my future using online jobs.

Caramelle

I made my first $100 online by writing web articles for a local content mill founded by a digital marketer. The job was totally unexpected. I was browsing the internet and looking for concrete online work to augment my finances while starting a business. I had no formal training as a writer but I liked the challenge of doing something new and making decent money in unfamiliar territory. I was so amazed by my discovery that I immediately claimed a writing assignment for 5 short articles that required submission within 24 hours. It helped that the site did not require a writing test or other types of qualifications. However, since I wasn't familiar with web content writing, the articles appeared repetitive and connected. I received a request for revision along with a warning for the poor work quality. Thankfully, the revised articles were accepted and I was immediately ranked as a junior writer. The site provided a consistent source of income that almost replaced my net earnings as an office employee.​

Last edited:

sunnystar

Earning hundred dollars is my dream but I have not met a great website for that maybe you could teach how to make money on Amazon like you do as an affiliate marketer. I have been hearing this since last year but couldn't get and whenever I chat someone up they ask for high payment for registration. This is discouraging as they are not motivating me to earn up to that amount online.
Also my earnings on paid to post forums might be closing to hundred dollars but has not reached hundred dollars. If I strive more this year it would pass hundred dollars. However I wish to earn through other fast means in other to be motivated by online earnings.
It is good to meet forums or community like this because it helps for various discussion about making money online and it has helped people to make money with ease.

freelancermaria

I made my first $100 through my website. My website had a page rank of 2, which provided me with countless opportunities. I was approached and asked to write product reviews for them. It was relatively easy at the time because the competition was light. It is now difficult to find work because more and more people are discovering the benefits of working from home. Hopefully, I will be able to find a better job that will allow me to achieve financial independence and buy whatever I want without regard for the cost. Also, I would like to extend my help to my family.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Wow, that is really great that Amazon enabled you to make your first $100 online. I will go check out their affiliate program, I hope that it can work well for me too. Though I have never done any marketing jobs, but everything is worth trying and it is always possible to learn.

Personally, I have never done a single task that has earned me $100 at once. But if you add up all my earnings since 2018 doing forum posting, article writing and microjob tasks, I bet that it is more than $100. I am grateful that at least I have been able to earn online.

I hope to learn new things this year that will enable me to earn better income online. I plan on gaining some new skills and using them practically to start earning. So I will be more aggressive from now on learning and trying new things.

Grobies

Malkin money online has never been easy as you have to work in order to get paid , though its easier than the stress of the work offline because you have to work between 8 - 9 hours daily and with online work , you can make your daily target between three to four hours. I started earning online during the pandemic due to the lockdown .
There are several ways in which I normally makes money online , first i like making money from forum sites by posting forum threads and also replying to forum topics .
Secondly I am earning money on freelancing websites by being a freelancing ,writing articles and essays and getting paid in the process .
Making money from survey site is the easiest way of making money online where by you are paid to answer survey questions based in your geographical locations .
You can also make money by investing in crypto currency and other investment sites .
Yeah that's true... I tried so many investment platforms until i got one lately, that's how i make $10 per day by investing on temcryptics.com investment platform