Review How closely do you pay attention to reviews of sites?

Sprite1950

When I find a new site I will usually try to find out what other people think of it and whether they have had a good experience. I will normally balance the good reviews against the bad ones and then make a decision about whether I want to join. You always get a mixture of good and bad because people have different expectations of how they think the site should be run. I have even seen people call a site a scam when I know it not to be true but they probably had a bad experience and want to get revenge.

Do you pay close attention to reviews you see online or would you rather just join and find out for yourself?

Carson20t

Reading about this has really taken me back to the early months of last year and how I spent a couple of months just to earn a $10 because as much as I was an enlightened persona in many other things I absolutely had no idea that you could earn money online.I ended up being scammed a cool $100 bucks because of being ignorant and investing in wrong platform channels.

Now am a pro in research and I know categorization of investment platforms as to wether am gambling or not in a type of business venture I want to engange in.So yes paying attention to detail and scrutinizing a project is top of the agenda now and using certain payment systems to transact also tells me as to wether my money is safe or not.

Sprite1950

I'm sorry to hear that you lost so much money @Carson20t but I think it's common when we know so little about online earning. I invested in the ptc site Neobux years ago. I bought many rented referrals believing that they would bump up my earnings but not only did I lose the money I invested but a lot more too. I think in the end you just have to put it down to experience and move on but like you I do a lot of research on sites I join now to make sure I have a good knowledge of what I will be getting myself into.

Josemendez

Verified member
When it comes to online reviews , I do go through the positive reviews and the negative ones ,and compare the two just as you have said. however I do start with the newest review .

Secondly , I do not base my conclusion based on the reviews I got from one particular site , I check for the company or business reviews in more than two different sites. This is because , some scammers knowing very well that people trust reviews ,have started submitting fake reviews that will favour them .
Also , competitors also give fake reviews of another site ,just to tarnish their image and reputation

cmoneyspinner

I have written reviews for certain sites. If you see my name on a review that means I am thrilled with the site because I don't usually write reviews. If it is a site that I have heard mixed comments about and it's confusing, then I will probably look for public reviews to see if there are more people that are happy with the site than there are who are complaining about the site. For the most part though, I do research, and make a decision about a site, without searching for the reviews.

Kennysplash

Verified member
When I find a new site I will usually try to find out what other people think of it and whether they have had a good experience. I will normally balance the good reviews against the bad ones and then make a decision about whether I want to join. You always get a mixture of good and bad because people have different expectations of how they think the site should be run. I have even seen people call a site a scam when I know it not to be true but they probably had a bad experience and want to get revenge.

Do you pay close attention to reviews you see online or would you rather just join and find out for yourself?
I always take my time to go through reviews of all sites that involves earning, investment, purchasing etc. That was how I fell scam of a particular investment site since I did not read the reviews about it. The reviews all contained all I needed to know to run away from the site but because I did not bother to check, I suffered the consequences. So I will go to many review sites, go to Google play store if they have an app, and find out all I need to know about it. If the negative reviews overshadow the positive ones, then that is my cue. My advice to you, before diving into something, be very sure of it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Whenever I come across a new site that I have never been in it, I usually check for people's reviews in forums. I like checking them so that I don't waste my time in a scam site. Then when I see that a site has many good reviews, I can then go ahead and try the site out. But if people in forums say that the site is a scam, I usually trust them and avoid the site. I have also learnt not to trust reviews in social media sites. You find that most people who post in them are the admins promoting the scam sites. So I trust forum reviews more as people are more genuine in them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Its depend on the what am doing on the site if for example I'm to invest a certain amount of money then obviously I would look at the review and what other people who have done business with with them will say about them, I think with this you have a deep understanding of how they operate and what to expect and you also have an understanding if they are trustworthy or if they are scammers,the point I'm trying to prove is that if I'm investing my money or time in it then I would look for review but if I dony then what's the need to look for it ?

Lyrrex

After falling prey to scams through fake or paid positive reviews, I hardly rely on such reviews i find on sites.

MOSIUR

I pay a very closely attention whenever I see a site that is being reviewed by many members in the forum. In several cases, I see that I am working in that site, so, I should pay attention lest I should miss any important words of my working site. A forum is really great to fulfill our desire.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think I can join any website that is not well reviewed not alone joining th one that have low review. It took me more than three months to join tendri after hearing about it. I read both the negative and positive parts of the website before I joined it.