How can you make money to pay your bills?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Indeed, We all need money everyday to settle some minor bills. And apparently the internet has enough money making opportunities to be able to make money, but only if we can look and take actions. Most times we see different ways to make money online but we lose hope sometimes before we even begin the process.

I hope you can find something from these few lists below;

Trading Crypto: Crypto generally, has made a lot of people become successful, because those people took the right decision and action by knowing the right coin to buy at the right time. And most times they know the right time to sell.

However, we have those who trade every day, by doing crypto spot trading, and they're make daily income from their trading. But I will have to say this particular way of trading, requires advance level of skills to trade, if you are not equipped with this particular skills, you can start by watching YouTube videos, to get you started. We all need to start from somewhere!

PTP (Pay to posts): Pay to post sites are many on the internet, these days. Unlike before, that we have few of them. Now, you can belong to two or three pay to post sites, and comments, post threads and make money in the process. Apparently, it's not as easy as it sounds, but if you can work very hard, you should be making beer money, everyday.

Affiliate marketing: This one requires experience and skills to be successful in it. You need viable traffics and good product to be successful with this. You have to make sure your traffic or followers wants what you are selling. If you are selling drugs, you need to make sure your followers are sick and will need your drugs to cure their ailments. That's how you make money through affiliate marketing.

Selling E-books: If you are good at something or you have an experience, in doing a particular stuff, you can write an Ebook on what you know, and put it up for sales. It's not pretty simple this way lol! But you can just try to document anything you know about anything worth knowing. And then sell it for whoever needs it.

Not everything I wrote up there is easy....Some are just for awareness, if you really want to know about them, you can watch YouTube videos on them.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Trendri, fiverr, YouTube and hiresine can give you some money to settle your bills. The problem of some of these sites even though they are legit could range from, low payment, stressful requirements to get accepted and even get job from clients, you could have location problem and also the problem with the kind of money payment system, might not be available to you. But these sites are so legit, you can earn by making posts and threads on trendri, you can work as a typist, CV writer, translator, transcriber, data entry, content creator and lot more on these sites. All you need is a smartphone or PC , data and the right skills required.

You can work as a real estate agent too. This will fetch you a lot of money if you get a successful deal. You just need to create the publicity you need and have good customer relationship, sincerity counts as you are going to need a lot of recommendations.

You can also invest in stock market. This will not yield you fast money but your money is definitely safe and sure to yield a particular profit at the end.

You can invest in Gold too. If you have the capital. Gold will always appreciate. I will be posting an article where you will find something related. Keep in touch with me.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
All you posted makes a lot of sense because I am also into them and I use them to settle my bills, they have been of a tremendous help to me and have seen me through tough times. On crypto I trade crypto back to back whether the crypto market prices are falying or rising I make use of future trading and make my profit. And sometime I also work on ptp sites and make so cash to support some of my bills.

The truth is that it has not been easy, but very rewarding. I sometimes go out to organize special tutorial classes for student and make good money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
There are many things that one can be doing online in order to earn good money online and you have really do Justice to it .
One can really make good money from many site especially ptp site,freelance ,web design, graphics design and many more. You can make good money from all these site to pay any of your bills.

Mellorando

Banned
If you’re one of the millions of Americans who’ve been laid off or furloughed as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, your cash flow may have slowed to a trickle or stopped altogether. But the bills, of course, just keep on coming. It helps to have a plan to manage your finances until the crisis passes and you’re back on the job. Here’s some advice on how to pay your bills and when you may be able to postpone paying them.
Do you know you’ll be able to really generate profits on-line? Yeah that’s proper, and all you want is a pc or cellphone with internet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing , I really appreciate you for taking your time to write out this and this is really what I am always interested. cryptocurrency trading is one of my favourite way of making money on the internet but I do not engage in cryptocurrency now, I have suspended it for a reason know to me.. In the future when I have the required understanding of cryptocurrency I will goes back into cryptocurrency trading and Investment full-time to be able to make money with it. it will not be easy at the beginning but it is something that will require a lot of my time and absolute dedication..

Paid to post website on the other hand is not something a person has to depend on for a long period of time , is something that can be able to generate you money
for you to learn any profitable skill you are capable of offering to people or make money from..
Some paid to post website may not last for a very long time except the most trusted one that is why you do not really have to depend on them entirely as the only means of survival , but your skill can be able to help you anytime.

Caramelle

Some of the sites I'm in fall under the beer money category but because of the exchange rate factor, they're good enough to pay off utility bills, including internet subscription fees. These sites include PTP and other GPT sites. It's great to have them in the earnings mix because they take care of monthly bills and provide funds for personal projects. They also provide useful ideas for more online earning and business prospects.

Some sites can bring substantial funds if we work on them continuously and consistently every day. Some of my online bread and butter sites are crowdsourcing platforms that offer a variety of micro-jobs, including machine learning and web search tasks. I used to focus on just one site but there are slack seasons for that site which translated to no earnings for their workers. Thus, this year, I have decided to register on other sites offering almost the same types of jobs. This strategy allows me to choose to work on jobs that are more suited to my skills and capabilities and those that I can finish more quickly. It's a tough balancing act because I don't want my performance to suffer in any of these new sites. However, because of the uncertainly and instability of online work, it's important to diversify.​

E

eldavis

You make money by working, there is no other way to make money besides this, unless probably you want to go into illegal activities, which I would advice no one to go into. There are so many legit ways to make money be it offline or online. Though most persons prefer working online due to the fact that there are no jobs out there or it's pretty had to secure one, so they tend to go for working online. The choice is yours to make though.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
1. PICK UP TASK ON AMAZON'S MECHANICAL TURK

Even in the age of automation, some jobs still require a human touch. Companies often outsource those jobs via services like Amazon’s Mechanical Turk. As a “worker,” the tasks you’ll be assigned can be tedious — tagging images, transcribing videos, classifying receipts — and can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Temporary employers or “requesters” set the price for each task and get to approve the finished product before paying you.

RENT OUT YOUR CAR

City-dwellers often don’t use their cars for days or weeks at a time. That idle time can translate to extra money with services like Getaround and Turo, which let you rent out your car by the hour or day. You take home the majority of those earnings, while Getaround or Turo takes a cut for protecting your car while it’s being rented.

3.DRIVE FOR UBER,LYFT
Join Uber or Lyft (or both) and make money by driving passengers around. Just don’t forget to factor in gas and maintenance costs. You need an eligible car in good condition and must agree to a background check and a review of your driving history
In these ways i think you'll pay your bills.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , cryptocurrency is mainly for expert that have an understanding of how to trade it and those are the only people that are making money by trading of cryptocurrency , if you do not really understand how trading of cryptocurrency works the possibility of making money will be very low compared to the possibility of losing which will obviously be high , at the end of the day you may not be able to make anything tangible and you are likely to give up if you trade it as a newbie..

But a paid to post website to me I believe is one of the most simplest way people can be able to make money to pay their bills but at the same time it may not be 100-percent reliable depending on the website you are posting on.. a skill may be able to help you to make money on the internet for a long time that is why it is important for everyone to learn a skill to be able to make money independently..

Trading of cryptocurrency can be profitable but anyone that has the interest to do it must first of all learn how to do it properly before they can think of engaging in it , without this you will lose everything.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways of making money both on the internet and offline and your capability to be an expert in one particular area will definitely pay your bills. one of the things you must always look out for is the kind of problems people are facing and you prefer a solution to that problem then you are definitely on money because you are offering value. Value is very much important because when you have it you can always see money to be able to pay your bills. If you are in a location where people does not have easy access to banks then you can open a pos business there and start making a whole lot of money to pay your bills. this is always possible in rural areas because they do not have much access to banks and the competition there will definitely be very little if not zero.
when it comes to the online space there are a lot of things in which you can do to make money such as cryptocurrency trading and affiliate marketing. I would always prefer to tell people about affiliate marketing because it is very lucrative when you have acquired the necessary knowledge.