Saving Money Is Saving Money Easier If You Do Not Have To Pay Rent Or Bills?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am currently living with my family and right now I do not pay my bills or rent. I do not have a job but I do earn money online. The problem is that I do not earn much and this is why I am trying to save money as much as I can in order to start a small business. I have noticed that there are some folks who are able to save a lots of money when they do not have the need of paying the house rent or bills and I know about some of those people. Interestingly, I have noticed that bills and rent is the main reason why most of the people are not able to save money. Don't you agree?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When you don't have much expenses to cater for, it will be very easy to save money. I have friends that stay with their parents and all the expenses like buying foods, paying house rents and some stuff are run by their parents. I can't save like them because I pay rents, foodstuff and even to run generator and some other things

Mika

VIP Contributor
Saving will be easier if you do not have liabilities. Paying for rents and other expenses are liabilities, which make saving really difficult. If your earnings are lower than your liabilities, you will have a negative balance. Therefore, you can save money only when earnings are better than your liabilities.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I got married I preferred to stay in my parents' house to save on rent. That was the time that my wife and I were in a rush to save so we can buy a property. Fortunately we were able to buy a lot in a suburban town. But we lingered for some more years while waiting for funds to be able to build a house.